Author Topic: ERSA Wave Solder 330-F Spray Fluxer issues  (Read 933 times)

Offline CoreTechnologyTopic starter

ERSA Wave Solder 330-F Spray Fluxer issues
« on: April 20, 2018, 02:33:37 pm »
We purchased a ERSA Wave Solder 330-F machine recently "As Is", with NO warranty.

Trying to get the machine started, we've ran into trouble with the Spray Fluxer ESF module. During the initial verification run, the spray fluxer would move 4 times to the center of tank, and then fault out. This also prevented us from moving past this error and test all other components of the machine.

Initially we thought the problem could be the Light Barrier, as it counts the 32 notches on the track to determine position and speed. But after testing showed even without the barrier attached, the machine moved 4 times to center, and faulted the "Moving Error" during verification run. After checking all air lines, pressures, sensors, and everything in between I finally thought it had something to do with the programming.

I then reset the control module inside the Fluxer to factory defaults, thus allowing the Wave Machine to then be started in Manual mode and all other functions tested. The machine works great other than the Fluxer.

Question is: The ERSA ESF is now asking for configuration. These are exact messages:

...Hello PLC...

Waiting for Config.

OPUS-12-S V4.07

*Data Compare Err*
01 02 06 15 FFFF

I can't seem to figure out how to load any program or configuration file into the system. With the ERSA PC software or by keyboard on machine, you can set the Fluxer controls but it doesn't seem to bind with the Fluxer config.

Again, we have no technical support or warranty for this machine. ANY help would be greatly appreciated... Even if it's just how to get a config loaded, and I can then program myself.

Thanks
Shawn
Core Technology, INC

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf