Author Topic: FeelElec FY6900 No output fix  (Read 798 times)

Offline mags2021Topic starter

FeelElec FY6900 No output fix
« on: December 05, 2021, 07:59:22 am »
Recently bought a FeelElec FY6900 arbitrary waveform generator. It worked fine for about 2 days then stopped outputting frequency from CH1 and CH2.
Also would not connect to the PC software. I tried everything in the menu's to no avail. I opened the case and started looking around for any
visual problems. Did not see any problems. I started tapping on several of the IC' and the output started to work but stopped again. I decided to
reflow the solder joints on the main IC, since both outputs were bad and I didn't suspect individual channel issues. It is now working fine. Wanted to share
this since there is limited info on these waveform generators.

The following users thanked this post: kripton2035, Adrian_Arg., jpwolfe31

Offline ltarjanyi75

• Contributor
Re: FeelElec FY6900 No output fix
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2023, 04:19:53 pm »
Hi! I had similar issue today with my FY6900. It started to behave strange lately: not all frequency and voltage settings where changing the output. Than today it did not output any waveform at all on either CH1 or CH2. Opened its box to investigate but it started to work when I switched on. Tried to find any loose soldering by nudging the components but did not show any problem. Put together and works fine now. Strange...

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf