Electronics > Repair

Fluke 199C scopemeter repair

<< < (17/20) > >>

alpher:
Hi, anyone care to share the latest firmware for 199c ?
Looks like Fluke pulled it from their website, I have one with firmware 7.02 and like to uppgrade to the latest.
Much appreciated.

feedback.loop:

--- Quote from: alpher on March 11, 2022, 10:07:31 pm ---Hi, anyone care to share the latest firmware for 199c ?
Looks like Fluke pulled it from their website, I have one with firmware 7.02 and like to uppgrade to the latest.
Much appreciated.

--- End quote ---

attached

feedback.loop:
This is a new version of the Li-ion battery pack for Fluke 19x scopemeters.

CORRECTION: the label on the battery pack should have said 6300 mAh. The donor pack was 3s2p, and I tested each PAIR before building the pack, and measured about 4200 each. But then the pack was reconfigured as 2s3p. Sorry about this confusion.

alpher:

--- Quote from: feedback.loop on March 13, 2022, 08:51:09 pm ---
--- Quote from: alpher on March 11, 2022, 10:07:31 pm ---Hi, anyone care to share the latest firmware for 199c ?
Much appreciated.

--- End quote ---

attached

--- End quote ---
Thx.

calin:
I just got a 199C ... with a bad keypad (this one seems usual); no battery and no fan.

Battery I got a new one of Amazon, just because I am lazy to make the amazing LiPo one that Feedbackloop has built.

I solved the fan issue with a Noctua NF-A4-X10 40x40mm I had lying around plus a bit of cable cutting. Yeah way too fancy and expensive but it was just sitting thrown in a box. It takes a tad more power than the standard one but I think is OK.

Now the keypad. I confirmed that the scopemeter works on all (most) functions emulating the keypad with a jumper wire .. CAREFULLY !!! and with a steady hand short correct row and column and Bob's your uncle. I found one for about 75$ on the fleabay but sincerely I would rather do the board mod rather than spending 75$ on a piece of paper waiting to go bad again soon. Does anyone has one to sell ? Maybe Feedbackloop  :)

Oh yeah the charger ... By miracle I had a laptop charger with the good voltage in the junk bin; a bit of cable surgery to flip polarity to negative center and put a normal barrel connector on its end and happy camper.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version