Author Topic: Gigabyte GTX 1050TI 4GB OC - repair  (Read 3051 times)

Offline IanJTopic starter

• Supporter
  • Full time EE & Youtuber
    • IanJohnston.com
Gigabyte GTX 1050TI 4GB OC - repair
« on: January 20, 2018, 06:26:34 pm »
Hi,

Repairing a broken graphics card, the previous owner has abused the card and a few resistors/capacitors have been broken off (gawd knows what they were doing!)........just wondered if anyone with a card can tell me the values of the following and if they are actually fitted (some footprints maybe meant to be unpopulated).
If can't identify values then at least if the following are populated or not.......or maybe a really good photo of the topside.

R77
R78
R80
R81
R83
R84
R85
R86
R89
R90
C133
R91

Here's a pic of an identical card (fans/heatsink etc removed), best I could find on the web but just not clear enough to see:

Thanks,

Ian.
Ian Johnston - Original designer of the PDVS2mini || Author of the free WinGPIB app.
Website - www.ianjohnston.com
YT Channel (electronics repairs & projects): www.youtube.com/user/IanScottJohnston, Twitter (X): https://twitter.com/IanSJohnston

Offline IanJTopic starter

• Supporter
  • Full time EE & Youtuber
    • IanJohnston.com
Re: Gigabyte GTX 1050TI 4GB OC - repair
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2018, 09:53:39 pm »
UPDATE:

Thanks to Dennis over at www.hardwareasylum.com who did a review of this card and happened to have a piccy on their website (found via google) I contacted them and they were very kind enough to send me the full res photo from their camera.......perfect!

Parts now on order.

Ian.
« Last Edit: January 21, 2018, 10:00:00 pm by IanJ »
Ian Johnston - Original designer of the PDVS2mini || Author of the free WinGPIB app.
Website - www.ianjohnston.com
YT Channel (electronics repairs & projects): www.youtube.com/user/IanScottJohnston, Twitter (X): https://twitter.com/IanSJohnston

Offline Bashstreet

• Frequent Contributor
Re: Gigabyte GTX 1050TI 4GB OC - repair
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2018, 04:43:09 pm »
UPDATE:

Thanks to Dennis over at www.hardwareasylum.com who did a review of this card and happened to have a piccy on their website (found via google) I contacted them and they were very kind enough to send me the full res photo from their camera.......perfect!

Parts now on order.

Ian.

You could share it with us ?  :-/O Someone else might need it. :-+
« Last Edit: January 22, 2018, 04:45:02 pm by Bashstreet »

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf