Author Topic: How to choose a SCR - restoring BK Precision 1601 and 1602  (Read 1508 times)

Offline dlucy67Topic starter

• Contributor
How to choose a SCR - restoring BK Precision 1601 and 1602
« on: July 27, 2016, 10:43:20 pm »
I'm restoring two power supplies, one a low voltage DC and the other a high voltage DC unit, and the schematics indicate a SCR but do not provide enough detail to find a suitable replacement. Both units' SCRs are TO-92 packages, they both have "1810" markings, but I have not found any datasheet, specs or crossref online.

How should I choose a replacement SCR based on the circuit parameters and the SCR's application?

Offline singapol

• Frequent Contributor
Re: How to choose a SCR - restoring BK Precision 1601 and 1602
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2016, 05:19:56 am »
I'm restoring two power supplies, one a low voltage DC and the other a high voltage DC unit, and the schematics indicate a SCR but do not provide enough detail to find a suitable replacement. Both units' SCRs are TO-92 packages, they both have "1810" markings, but I have not found any datasheet, specs or crossref online.

How should I choose a replacement SCR based on the circuit parameters and the SCR's application?

In the abscense of correct/exact scr data I think you have to try by circuit parameters and scr applicaction.
Just make sure pin out is identical or legs can be oriented to fit pcb connections.

Attached link of suitable to92 package scr:

http://www.futurlec.com/DiodesSCR.shtml

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf