Author Topic: HP-54720D Oszilloscope Powerconnector in Front of Modul 54721A? requierd?  (Read 530 times)

Offline weakbitTopic starter

Hello Mr.James,

my first post, I'm Radio & TV mechanics but I do not work in this business anymore - I've got very ill in 2017 but I can't site on my back and wait when the death is comming so I do some littel things - like to renovate my Lab and in this Lab I've a lot of different old measurment equipment like Spectrum Analyzers, Oscilloscopes, CRT-Monitors, Power Supplys etc.
I'm searching a information about the connector in front of the inserted modul 54721A?
What is the name of this Power connector for a aktiv probe?
Where I can get this?

I bought this Oscilloscope at eBay in 2008 or so and hold it on stock till today now I'll start it but there are no probes available so I build with a Ukrain "probe for the poor" two new aktiv probes.
But there is a power supply needed and on the frontend of the 54721A is a poweroutput but I can not find the correct pinout for this connector and I never see a connector like this in the last 35years since I'm in business?
Please can you help me? On the pictures you can see the insters 54721A and exact on this is the N-Connector for the Signal and the little power connector is required?

On question more - where is the dumpster where you find the 35GHz (80Gs/s) Oscilloscope? I'll also find one of this too!

Best Regards
weakbit
« Last Edit: February 23, 2020, 06:57:20 am by weakbit »

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf