Electronics > Repair

SOLVED: HP 6227B - slave channel voltage meter slammed right

<< < (7/7)

Tabloka:
Above I wrote that I got 4 EA NOS transistors CA3026. Because there was no success with the replacing of the transitor(B) I checked the new (NOS) with my DMM and got following results (see file attached).
Does anyone know why I can read voltages from pin 8 to pin 11 and 12 (and voltages from pin 9 to pin 11 and 12)? When I look at the schematic diagram (included below the table) that makes no sense for me.

Tabloka:
After all that days of frustrating work I finally found the failure. I read again the troubleshooting steps at high voltage condition and stumbled again over the phrase "Q7 open". So I checked the emitter track and found no fault. I checked the base track and found no fault. I checked the collector track and found ....... no stable connection to minus front slave. Cross check with the master channel: here are 0 ohms from collector Q7 to minus front master.

What is wrong with the slave channel?  :-//

Barely to see at the bottom side of the pcb mother board a conductor track was burned out.  |O

I replaced the burned out conductor track with a wire and now the PS works as fine as on the first day.  :)

Special thanks to Swake for the big support!!!

Swake:
It is true that repairs can be very frustrating sometimes, and at the same time so rewarding when you finally find the last issue. I see it as experience, every time you get a little better with it.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version