Author Topic: Identification of Power Supply Module (Telindus -48V PST-27)  (Read 949 times)

Offline Neomys SapiensTopic starter

• Super Contributor
Identification of Power Supply Module (Telindus -48V PST-27)
« on: January 30, 2018, 02:16:04 am »
Hello everyone,
I have quite a problem with a special Eurocard AC-to-48V power supply module.
The original seller does not support it anymore but our customer needs to operate it.
The equipment is a Telindus Card Nest CN4 communications rack. But I think that a Telco manufacturer would rather get their power supplies from elsewhere. So the question is:

Does anyone recognise the real maker of the SMPS module shown or give any other Information about it?

The designation seems to be PST-27. In another place, it shows the code PT376.
Connector is H11, the circuit is built around a ML4826 (Fairchild). I do not even have the complete allocation of the H11-connector, so I can't even test it! Customer removed it because 'Error' LED was lit, if supplied with AC power on the desk, it does nothing except charge the main caps. Not the slightest optical (or olfactory) hint!

« Last Edit: January 30, 2018, 02:18:45 am by Neomys Sapiens »

Offline informix

Re: Identification of Power Supply Module (Telindus -48V PST-27)
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2019, 02:26:13 pm »
Hi,
Still interested in PS for CN4?
I have some stock of old but new/newer used Telidus/OneAccess items like CN4, CN2, modem/routers/modules ...

Regards,

Adam

The following users thanked this post: Neomys Sapiens

Offline Neomys SapiensTopic starter

• Super Contributor
Re: Identification of Power Supply Module (Telindus -48V PST-27)
« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2019, 03:55:44 am »
Hi,
Still interested in PS for CN4?
I have some stock of old but new/newer used Telidus/OneAccess items like CN4, CN2, modem/routers/modules ...

Regards,

Adam
Hello, could you please PM me your regular contact data so that I can forward it to the colleague who is the 'owner' of this stuff now? I was merely helping out there. 

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf