Author Topic: is there an "easy" way to find a compatible buck regulator to replace one ...  (Read 339 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline saronno

  • Contributor
  • Posts: 48
... hard to find (at least here in europe)?

The chip I need is a RT8125DGQW from richtek, but it seems I can get one only from china (and it take weeks if you dont' want to spende
a fortune for the shipping).
There is a lot of PWM buck regulator from ST, renases, intersil, etc .... but I just can't find one of the same pinout.
Richtek has a page where you can find their counterpart for other companies regulator. But what I need was the other way around.

Any idea??


Online ledtester

  • Super Contributor
  • ***
  • Posts: 1765
  • Country: us
Do you need one with a compatible pinout?

Otherwise I'd perform a parametric search, e.g.

for TI products.

Offline saronno

  • Contributor
  • Posts: 48
Yes, I need one with the same pinout ... I am repairing a graphics card with no memory voltage ... this chip
is the one who manage that voltage and of course it was shorted.

Offline saronno

  • Contributor
  • Posts: 48
« Last Edit: April 17, 2021, 01:03:18 pm by saronno »

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo