Author Topic: ISOTECH IDM207  (Read 1203 times)

Offline lionelkjhTopic starter

• Frequent Contributor
ISOTECH IDM207
« on: November 17, 2022, 02:52:44 pm »
Hi there! I am looking for the contents of the memory (93c66) of the ISOTECH IDM207 multimeter, because mine has lost its calibration data, and no one has the hardware because it is old.....Can someone tell me 'to help?? Thank you for your kindness |O

• Frequent Contributor
Re: ISOTECH IDM207
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2022, 05:07:16 pm »
SNIFF! :=\

• Frequent Contributor
« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2022, 06:07:43 pm »
Another question troubles me: is there a (universal) software capable of reading the contents of the eeprom memory from the file read by the eeprom programmer?? :-// :-//

• Frequent Contributor
« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2022, 03:01:03 pm »
HELP ME! :-// :scared:

• Frequent Contributor
« Reply #4 on: November 20, 2022, 04:34:08 pm »
 :=\ :=\

Offline 2N3055

• Super Contributor
« Reply #5 on: November 20, 2022, 06:10:42 pm »
This is 66th topic you opened where you ask us here to repair stuff for you...

What are you, running repair shop and we do the troubleshooting for you?
Every single time you didn't even show that you tried anything before asking for help here..

The following users thanked this post: shakalnokturn

Offline chang1

« Reply #6 on: November 20, 2022, 06:35:35 pm »
Hope one of these helps you. I am a noob at this so read with all 4 options available.
Read with a TL866 from U13 which is marked 93LC66BI SN E3 1110 36R
My board is marked - 01V0  1 328
Serial Number 33500002

The following users thanked this post: shakalnokturn

• Frequent Contributor
« Reply #7 on: November 23, 2022, 05:16:52 pm »
Good evening; I greatly thank CHANG 1 for its speed; there are people who have a heart and who know how to help others.... I will very soon post photos of the memory on the map.... On a blog known and traveled all over the world, we can by words hurt someone unjustly or touch them with kindness; I will remember CHANG 1 and will not hesitate to return the favor to him.... With respect and gentleness, we can obtain everything! ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

Offline 2N3055

• Super Contributor
« Reply #8 on: November 23, 2022, 05:37:29 pm »
Good evening; I greatly thank CHANG 1 for its speed; there are people who have a heart and who know how to help others.... I will very soon post photos of the memory on the map.... On a blog known and traveled all over the world, we can by words hurt someone unjustly or touch them with kindness; I will remember CHANG 1 and will not hesitate to return the favor to him.... With respect and gentleness, we can obtain everything! ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

Or you can be a freeloader that exploits people kindness...Which can also hurt someone's feelings..
You literally opened 66 topics where you ask people to troubleshoot stuff for you without showing any serious attempt to repair it yourself first.
And in 228 posts of yours there is not a single one where you helped anybody else with anything. And a post to a member that he should stop drinking, because you didn't like his answer...

The following users thanked this post: chang1, shakalnokturn

Offline chang1

« Reply #9 on: November 24, 2022, 12:57:42 am »
Over the years I have taken advantage of many other people's hard work. So I am happy to contribute when I can. Half an hour of my time is no hardship. I spend that waiting for my meter to do a couple of low resistance measurements. Hopefully this will help others in the same position and if my memory has amnesia, I now have a backup. I also learn at the same time while enjoying my hobby. Being thanked is enough to keep me happy even if he is making money. Like me, he might be contributing on other websites but it would be good if he let us know how he uses the files to calibrate his meter as I doubt our meters are identical.

The following users thanked this post: 2N3055, shakalnokturn

• Frequent Contributor
« Reply #10 on: November 26, 2022, 06:33:15 pm »
For 2N3055: do you have information that can help me in my troubleshooting?? If this is not the case, it is useless to dump your nastiness on me by using this forum where so many people like to share what they have. reality of things; without any respect! So be careful what you comment on, because things can go far; when you sow the wind, you reap the storm!

Offline 2N3055

• Super Contributor
« Reply #11 on: November 26, 2022, 07:38:23 pm »
For 2N3055: do you have information that can help me in my troubleshooting?? If this is not the case, it is useless to dump your nastiness on me by using this forum where so many people like to share what they have. reality of things; without any respect! So be careful what you comment on, because things can go far; when you sow the wind, you reap the storm!

I'm nasty? Nice..
Answer the questions.. Are you a freeloader? I stated simple facts that point to that conclusion, unless you skip fake cute and explain yourself...
If you look at history of your posts, increasingly you keep talking to yourself. People avoid answering you because this is what they think too..
So I'm doing you a favor, in fact. Pointing out that if you want help you have to learn to ask differently.
Have a nice evening..

• Frequent Contributor
« Reply #12 on: November 27, 2022, 09:00:40 am »
Keep your morals at 1e; I always have satisfactory answers on this forum (with the last post), without you with your meanness! As a "super contributor" you have a funny way of helping others.... I am closing this vile and stupid discussion which will lead nowhere, and I ask the moderator of this forum to block this discussion

Offline shakalnokturn

• Super Contributor
« Reply #13 on: November 28, 2022, 09:30:41 pm »
. People avoid answering you because this is what they think too..
Spot on ! (At least for me  :-*)

Offline coromonadalix

• Super Contributor
« Reply #14 on: November 28, 2022, 09:37:16 pm »
And your Sniff!  or  :=\ :=\ :=\ :=\   doesn't help either

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf