Electronics > Repair

JBC SL-2300

(1/2) > >>

lionelkjh:
Good evening; I am currently repairing a JBC SL-2300 soldering station which fully regulates the temperature...After disassembly; I notice that the electronic card has 2 wires at a corner of the card where the sector arrives; which justifies the inoperative regulation... My question is therefore: what is this component replaced by a piece of wire? Resistors; diodes?? What are their respective values? In addition I would also like to replace the complete iron because some parts are missing....Here are the card references: JBC 0223395...If anyone can help me find these 2 missing components as well as the iron; that would be great! I am attaching the photos I took.....Thank you for your valuable help!

lionelkjh:
Good morning; I also specify that the voltage measured on the iron is of the order of 160v which causes the resistance to glow quite quickly; I unplug it immediately! The voltage should be close to 24v; we therefore have a tension 5 times greater....Cdt :-\

fzabkar:
According to the exploded diagram on page 12 of the user manual, it would appear that this station has no stepdown transformer. Therefore, the heating element must be controlled via a TRIAC. I would think that you would need to measure the heater voltage with an RMS voltmeter.

Page 13 identifies the part numbers of the individual components of the handpiece.

https://www.jbctools.com/pdf/manual_SL2300.pdf

lionelkjh:
Hello, and thank you for the feedback...I have the documentation for this product, but unfortunately I am looking for the diagram, or photos of the board of a functional soldering station....I measured the tension on the iron; it is located at 160v and should be around 24v...Cdt ;)

lionelkjh:
Good morning; if anyone has this model; could you give me detailed photos of the card??? Thanks in advance :-//

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version