Electronics > Repair

Keithley 2000 TF-245 version / year question

(1/6) > >>

Overspeed:
Hello

Following a doc locate on this forum ( see linked pic ) there is several version of the TF-245

My question : does there is equivalent , different design but pin to pin alternative ?

I plan to make a patch base on 0603 component

Regards
OS

Kleinstein:
I don't think the diagram of the A version makes much sense. it could be more like showing the measured resistance, not counting indirect paths.
The verion B should be the right one.

The resistor array should be rather stable. So a circuit from separate 0603 size resistors could be tricky. A final solution may want at least some resistor arrays for parts of the job.

One may not have to replace the whole array. There are different sections:
1) ref. amplification can get the auxiliary 13.3 V for the ohm part.
2) an auxiliary voltage for pin 14  for the fine slope of the ADC (not that critical)
3) the 3 resistors ~ 30 K for the integrator input   (could likely be 3 equal values)
4) the gain part (1K+9K+90K)

Overspeed:
Hello

Dear Kleinstein

Thanks

Thanks I work on a patch base on a modified SAMTEC header and a PCB on the top to allow 0603 resistor , I can solder easily 0603  perhaps 0402

Just make a mock-up right now , TF-245 is  real source of problem and as 2000 / 2700 and other Keithley are now quite old that avaibility problem

Regards
OS

coromonadalix:
other thread who talk about it

https://www.eevblog.com/forum/repair/keithley-tf-245-replacement-options-(k2000-models)/

marcumr:
HELLO.
Some time ago one could order from Keithley-Tektronix (U.S.A.)the famous and sought-after TF-245.  I never managed it.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version