Author Topic: Multicompro MP710086, 30v, 5A Programmable bench power supply  (Read 560 times)

Offline MAHESH BABU TTopic starter

Hi,
I had purchased Multicompro MP710086, 30V, 5A Programmable bench power supply from M/s. TANOTIS, Bangalore, India in the month of 01/2021. Unfortunately the liquid in the 3.7" TFT LCD screen have been started leaking from top left corner and the digits are not visible properly. I have contacted the above supplier for arranging rectification of the same, but no positive response was seen and they have replied that contact the manufacturer for after-sales service since the above product is within the warranty.       
I could not find the manufacturers of the above product in Asia pacific region. And having thorough search, I find that the authorized dealers / supplier of the above make products at element14.com, Bangalore, India. Finally I have contacted the service support at element14.com, and they have replied that they will support/service the products which have been purchased from them only.         
I really disappointed and seeking help from somebody to resolve issue and availability of new TFT 3.7" LCD display to purchase please.   

Regards,

MAHESH BABU T
+919490153084.           

Offline shuvodutta

• Contributor
Re: Multicompro MP710086, 30v, 5A Programmable bench power supply
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2021, 04:16:49 pm »
Hi Mahesh,

Welcome to the forum.

Your 'Multicompro MP710086' looks like a rebranded Owon P4305. Owon may even be the O.E.M. for other suppliers/brands but I'm not sure. It may be difficult to get a replacement T.F.T. L.C.D. for this unit directly but there are many reviews & tear-downs available for P4305 (some of them are on this forum.). You may be able to spot the part no. of that T.F.T. L.C.D. from these sources & order that part accordingly. Best of Luck.

Tanotis is just a platform which aggregates different vendors/manufacturers across the world, they're not 'Manufacturing' anything. Getting support (including warranty) may be difficult to get other than from manufacturer/original supplier.

The following users thanked this post: MAHESH BABU T

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf