Author Topic: N9000A adjustment  (Read 659 times)

Online DrirrTopic starter

• Regular Contributor
N9000A adjustment
« on: February 20, 2020, 06:40:03 pm »
Hi
I would like to ask you if there is any way to adjust flatness of CXA N9000A? Unit is "after repair"
I noticed that there is N7800A software which should be for "adjustmen" I guess? But Im not able to make it work without license.
Thanks
David

Offline PA0PBZ

• Super Contributor
Re: N9000A adjustment
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2020, 06:52:28 pm »
Apart from the license you need some specific equipment to be able to use the calibration software and that has been a showstopper for me.
Have a look here: https://cal.software.keysight.com/MXA/Help/Content/testequip.htm

Keyboard error: Press F1 to continue.

Online DrirrTopic starter

• Regular Contributor
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2020, 07:06:29 pm »
@ PA0PBZ thanks for reply,
This mean that I need exact type of .. for example generator to adjust flatness?
What I have in here is complete calibrated HP RF lab upto 26.5GHz ( 83630 generators, analyzers, scalar, vector)  there is still no possibility?  :-BROKE

Offline PA0PBZ

• Super Contributor
« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2020, 07:19:50 pm »
Please check the link and see the Recommended and Alternative model columns for each function.
For instance, I see 2 x E9304A Option H18 mentioned for CXA adjustment and performance testing, and if you don't have those my guess is that you will have a problem. Note that it's just a guess and not a fact, but you see where I'm going. If this is a one-off I'd personally find a company that can do it for you, less headache and probably a lot cheaper.
Keyboard error: Press F1 to continue.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf