Author Topic: Part identification: 150W Constant Current Electronic Load 60V 10A  (Read 23767 times)

Offline SerЫй

Re: Part identification: 150W Constant Current Electronic Load 60V 10A
« Reply #25 on: December 25, 2018, 12:05:14 am »
Yes, I also found out about the data transfer, the electronic load needs request for response.
This software is well tested and works in China, on Chinese Windows. If you replace the default Windows language to Chinese, the program will stop issuing errors to "????.vi" libraries. I think references to these libraries contain hieroglyphs.

But! The program works, but not quite ... COM port connections gives an fault plus some hieroglyph)))

P.S. I think need will made new software by some simple base, because Lab View so big and hard for so simple task.

Offline vojt

« Reply #26 on: January 04, 2019, 12:05:11 pm »
Can you post vi software. I can test on my cc el load

Offline Xavi

« Reply #27 on: February 21, 2019, 11:15:32 am »
Someone has the communication protocol? I can do an application but I need the serial protocol.
Please, let me know where is possible to find this information if you have it.

Offline Inko

« Reply #28 on: May 18, 2019, 09:08:00 am »
Hello. Anybody has a program (ver 2.7) from this e-load for windows?  Can you send me to albione@yandex.ru please?
It is very necessary for testing lead-acid batteries.

Offline w4t3r

« Reply #29 on: April 17, 2020, 06:28:56 pm »
> by pressing the SELECT button (bottom right) you get to the password screen. (As I don't have a password, didn't do any calibration checks.)

I have "ELECTRONIC LOAD V2.70", ordered from amazon prime. At the version screen it says "Edition V2.45" and if I enter 1234 at the password screen it says "Ready to connect…". So I guess the password might be 1234 for the older versions too?

Sadly I cannot connect via serial either, did anyone get it working? I just have 5v on both RX and TX pins.

The following users thanked this post: james38

Offline misdoro

« Reply #30 on: June 21, 2020, 10:09:22 pm »
To anyone interested, I managed to reverse the protocol used by the 2.70 version when communicating with the control program mentioned in the youtube video.

You may find it here on github: https://github.com/misdoro/Electronic_load_px100/blob/master/protocol_PX-100_2_70.md

The following users thanked this post: pbgben, Habropoda, elecdonia, selim13, james38, thaistatos

Offline izeman

• Contributor
« Reply #31 on: October 05, 2020, 02:48:21 pm »
Has anyone found a way to up the current? I'd like to see 20A to check lipos cells. 10A is no real challenge for those cells ;)
I got the other type that does 20A, but has this sh*tty menu with only one button to cycle through the menus and adjust all the cut off stuff etc. I really can work that way.

Offline thaistatos

• Contributor
« Reply #32 on: January 24, 2021, 07:51:17 am »
any thoughts on adding following components:
1. fuse 10 A in A+ line? It seems to be foreseen, but not populated. I think copper has to be scratched of between fuse connections, now it´s shorted.
or: simply put inline fuse into connection cable, easier to replace without soldering
2. Zener diode ZD1 for protection of MOSFET (15V according to schematic) to surpress voltage spikes at gate/source
see here https://www.sevarg.net/2018/06/24/the-atorch-purple-fan-mosfet-destroyer/ also this original unit may not be affected
3. Diode D3: unknown type and function??

Where to get proper working software for this unit?

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf