Author Topic: release catch for Tek TM503 plug-in needed  (Read 942 times)

Offline worsthorseTopic starter

• Super Contributor
  • aina varma, usein väärin
release catch for Tek TM503 plug-in needed
« on: February 20, 2019, 06:19:05 pm »
Good morning, wondering if anyone has a spare release catch for a TM503 plug-in?  This is the release that is two parts and slides; I think it is the newer version, photo attached.  I'd be happy to get a junker plug-in and take the latch out myself, as long as the mechanical bits are there.  The function generator would be especially awesome. ;)
specialization is for insects.

Online CatalinaWOW

• Super Contributor
Re: release catch for Tek TM503 plug-in needed
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2019, 02:24:32 am »
http://www.1sourcecomponents.com/availability/TEKTRONIX--366-1851-01.htm  says they have 6 available.  You'll have to ask them the price.

On your other thread I have posted an .stl file that will let you print one if you have access to a 3D printer.

Or PM me and for $5 I'll print one and send it to you.

Offline pbarton

• Frequent Contributor
« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2019, 04:51:32 pm »
It would help if you provided the specific Tektronix part numbers that you are looking for.
However, if you are after a Tektronix 366-1690-00 LATCH release, then there is one on eBay.co.uk.
See eBay item number:333082055483, its more than half way down the drop down menu.
You may have to ask the seller if they are prepared to ship to the USA. If not, then I will help.
Is there another part number you are looking for?

Offline worsthorseTopic starter

• Super Contributor
  • aina varma, usein väärin
« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2019, 04:56:08 pm »

Good morning - Thanks for the offer to help. You are right, I should have tracked down the part number before posting. 

It looks like I can get a 3D printed replacement, which will work for now. If that doesn't pan out, I will check the part number, look at the ebay listing, and send you a PM.   
specialization is for insects.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf