Author Topic: Removing Cover from NAD D3020 V1  (Read 1001 times)

Offline Angus814Topic starter

Removing Cover from NAD D3020 V1
« on: July 04, 2023, 06:01:39 pm »
My due diligence of searching online for an answer to my problem has landed me here at the EEV Blog. I am impressed by the amount of knowledge gathered on one site.
I have enjoyed years of service from my NAD D3020, that is until I dropped it while rearranging my studio furniture. Now, the lights are on, but no one is answering the bell. Lesson 1: Always disconnect electronic equipment from its power source before moving the table on which they sit. I found a clue as to where the other screws for the outer case were located by visiting this site. They seem to be located under the NAD label. The metal label appears to be glued on very well and is recessed in the rubber side cover, thus making it almost impossible to slide a blade under it to lift up. Does anyone (reading this) have experience in D3020 disassembly? If so, could you share your tips on removing the label? I would be much obliged for your assistance.

Offline mario_nks

Re: Removing Cover from NAD D3020 V1
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2023, 11:03:28 am »
Hello,

the screws are not on the Label in your Photo.  The Screws are under the label in the back of the Unit where the Speaker Terminal, RCA,.... located.

best regards

Mario

Offline simba15

• Regular Contributor
Re: Removing Cover from NAD D3020 V1
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2023, 02:58:17 pm »
« Last Edit: July 20, 2023, 03:04:07 pm by simba15 »

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf