Electronics > Repair

Repair Documents and Links

<< < (21/22) > >>

slbender:

--- Quote from: jpirok on August 07, 2018, 04:25:02 pm ---I've been looking for the service manuals for the BK Precision 1590a.  I can find the schematic/parts manual and the owner's manual, but the service manual is very hard to find. (I do know that it exists though!)

I have gone through every website listed here and more. Any help is appreciated!

--- End quote ---

There is also a B&K 1570A which may be very close, or nearly identical, have you looked for that one, I think I once found that SM, it may have stated 1570A/1590A I don’t exactly recall.

Steven

Chris56000:
I am given to understand the Kenwood/Trio CS–2100a Oscilloscope is electrically the same as the BK 1590A, and you can download a full 194 page S.M. for the Trio CS–2100A from Elektrotanya!

Chris Williams

aldshakya:
I have found a Yokogawa CRO which has extensive rat damage. The model number is 3663. Couldn't find anything in the internet about the existence of such a model :-//
All the PCBs inside look OK, non of the capacitors seem to have leaked at least from a visual inspection. However rats have chewed on almost all the inter-board wires.

If anyone has any information on this specific model or something similar, That would be highly appreciated. A repair manual or a schematic would be a godsend. Thanks in advance.

IT's a Yokogawa 3663 CRT oscilloscope, 100MHz 2Channels

Cliff Matthews:
I took a quick look and didn't see it on Electrotanya or the BAMA archive.. was this model made by Hitachi ?

aldshakya:
I cant find any Hitachi markings. Back says "Yokogawa Electric Corporation"
It's indeed possible similar products exist from Hitachi, maybe OEM

Edit: This scope does indeed look very similar to Hitachi V-1050F. atleast from the front panel

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version