Author Topic: Replace cable for Fluke T150  (Read 190 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Michaelpier

  • Contributor
  • Posts: 7
Replace cable for Fluke T150
« on: August 29, 2019, 04:01:03 pm »
I have to 2 Fluke T150 and the cable broke on both and need to be changed.Is being 2 years now with heavy use so is not a surprise.

I have seen on Fluke website that is suppose to be a special cable to withstand the pulling, bending as much as possible.It is 2core and 0.75mm diameter.
Anyone knows what is the name code for these kind of cables?  I need only 2 meters.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo