Author Topic: Soniq U65TX14A-AU No display  (Read 559 times)

Offline SaltFpvTopic starter

Soniq U65TX14A-AU No display
« on: June 07, 2021, 01:19:44 pm »
Hi everyone,
Just wondering if someone could please help me?
I have a Soniq U65TX14A-AU, when I power it on the back light works and the start up sound plays but no image. 
What happened was after some time when it did work it would get a green image running from top to bottom and I would turn it off and on after 5 min it would be fine.
Now it has no display.
I opened it up. Checked the 5 and 24v rail on the main board. However I noticed the heat top heat sink was lifted on what I think is the BGA LCD Chip.

Would replacing the main board - U65TX14A-AU - Main Board -(ST6369IV-TC1) (222-665006002-30) work?
Or should I replace the main board along with the
Tcon Board -(6870C-0466B) ?

Any way I could prove it's that particular component which the heat sink was not secured too? I think it would be the BGA LCD TV chip that the heat sink was lifted. I dont have a reflow station.

Any help would be greatly appreciated, I am new here and new to electronics. Only repaired minor boards like PDB,s and Flight controllers. Just don't want to throw out something if it can be fixed.
Cheers

Offline SaltFpvTopic starter

Re: Soniq U65TX14A-AU No display
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2021, 12:44:06 pm »
Thanks for all the support, managed to diagnose the issue and repair the board. Tv is now working after replacing a few components with a heat gun and soldering.  :-+

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf