Author Topic: Replacing Blitzwolf BW-VP6 LCD  (Read 2346 times)

Offline hbtTopic starter

• Contributor
    • Stage Center Blog
Replacing Blitzwolf BW-VP6 LCD
« on: February 02, 2021, 04:08:14 pm »
Hello, everyone.

I know this may be a long shot, but I have a Blitzwolf VP6 projector which has an LCD with a broken flat cable. As I don't possess the tools which may allow me to flux and solder such tiny flat cable contacts, I was thinking about replacing the entire LCD.

My main problem is identifying the LCD itself, since it's a 5.5 inches Full HD, no backlight LCD, as expected for a video projector, so, no labels on the LCD itself. The only reference I have is on the flat cable itself, which is FPC-ND598NI00-V0.

I'd like to know, if someone can help me out, either identifying the LCD panel or the type of connection for the LCD so I can try to find a compatible one. I'm afraid of purchasing some 5.5 inches LCD that won't work properly with the projector driver, which is onboard.

I'd appreciate any help someone may be able to give me on this matter.

Best regards.

« Last Edit: February 02, 2021, 06:49:12 pm by hbt »

Offline coromonadalix

• Super Contributor
Re: Replacing Blitzwolf BW-VP6 LCD
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2021, 11:42:03 pm »
Hi    you should add your country in your profile, and maybe near you  you could find a tech who could poke in your projector and try to identify the lcd  ???

Offline hbtTopic starter

• Contributor
    • Stage Center Blog
« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2021, 01:20:58 pm »
Thanks for the feedback.

I'm from Portugal.

As the LCD doesn't have any reference number except for the flat cable and the brand isn't getting back to my email requests, I can't even tell what is the interface they use.

As for the repair, I'm able to replace the LCD without a problem. It's not a big deal. But in Portugal, no one I talked about can identify the LCD, so I was hoping to get someone to give me more hands on experience on solving this matter.

The LCD is as in the attached pictures.

Thank you for the input.

« Last Edit: February 06, 2021, 02:28:12 pm by hbt »

Offline erickcouto

« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2022, 11:16:06 pm »
Conseguiu algo amigo? o meu ficou ruim também! sou do Porto

Offline fabiostx

« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2022, 01:16:21 pm »
Olá, tudo bem? Voce conseguiu? O meu tambem ficou ruim e nao estou encontrando para comprar. Pode me ajudar por favor? Obrigado!

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf