Author Topic: Rigol ds1054z  (Read 26919 times)

Offline Adrian_Arg.Topic starter

• Frequent Contributor
Re: Rigol ds1054z
« Reply #75 on: May 01, 2018, 02:25:53 pm »
Lets wait for TK, it seems like you don't get it.

since I received it,
1- I lit it
2- X10 configured probes
3- I compensate the probes
4- I used it for a few hours and turned it off
5- the other day when I turn it on I see that they start decompensated but with the running of the minutes it is corrected.
6- I get in touch with tequipamen and Rigol. I do not receive an answer.
7. for convenience I start using X1, because there is no problem
8- in fan works correctly. it expels air and is noisy
9- the measurements are correct, compared to a tektronix.
10- use other probes and you missed the error.
11 - I do not buy more tequipament and never more a Rigol team, have no post sale service

en español:
desde que lo recibi,
1- lo encendi
2- sondas configuradas X10
3- Yo  compense las sondas
4- lo use por unas horas y lo apague
5- al otro dia cuando lo enciendo veo que comienzan descompensadas pero con el correr de los minutos se corrige.
6- yo me pongo en con tacto con tequipamen y Rigol. yo no recibo respuesta.
7. por comodidad las empiezo a usar X1, porque ahi no se ve el problema
8- en ventilador funciona correctamente. expulsa aire y es ruidoso
9- las mediciones son correctas, comparado con un tektronix.
10- use otras sondas y el error perciste.
11- yo no compro mas a tequipament y nunca mas un equipo Rigol, no tienen servicio post venta
« Last Edit: May 01, 2018, 02:27:32 pm by Adrian_Arg. »

Offline mbless

• Regular Contributor
« Reply #76 on: May 01, 2018, 04:40:24 pm »
1- lo encendi
11- no tienen servicio post venta

Translation:
1- I turned it on
10- I used other probes and the problem persists
11- They don't have post-sale (customer) service

The other translations are good enough
« Last Edit: May 01, 2018, 05:42:34 pm by mbless »

Offline mbless

• Regular Contributor
« Reply #77 on: May 01, 2018, 04:52:04 pm »
3- The Fan is working.  Blows air out of the scope but it is noisy
I don't have the DS1054Z, but someone can verify if the Fan should be blowing air towards the PCB or the opposite?  I think my Keysight 1000X's Fan blows air towards the PCB
en el mio sopla hacia afuera del osciloscopio, ahora me gustaría entrar a la duda, habria que preguntar al que posea uno.

Translation:
Mine blows out of the oscilloscope. But to be sure, can someone with a DS1054z confirm?
« Last Edit: May 01, 2018, 05:08:11 pm by mbless »

Offline nanofrog

• Super Contributor
« Reply #78 on: May 01, 2018, 04:56:40 pm »
Air is drawn in from the right, and is pushed out by the fan on the left.

• Frequent Contributor
« Reply #79 on: May 01, 2018, 05:06:35 pm »
Air is drawn in from the right, and is pushed out by the fan on the left.
ok, same as mine, then it is well installed

Offline mbless

• Regular Contributor
« Reply #80 on: May 01, 2018, 05:07:17 pm »
Weird question ...

I know you used X1 and X10 vice versa during your normal use.

Now, what if, turn on the scope, set to X10 , compensate and NEVER switch to X1 , continue use or observe as before, does problem still persist ?

Again, never switch to X1, just stay at X10 only.

PS : TK need help here, TIA

Translación:

Pregunta rara:
Sé que normalmente usa las dos X1 y X10.
Ya si enciende el osciloscopio, pone las sondas de opción x10, las compensa y NUNCA las cambia a la configuración X1. Sigue usandolo u observando como antes. ¿Todavía existe el problema?
De nuevo, nunca cambia las sondas a la configuración X1, se quedan de opción x10 solamente.

• Frequent Contributor
« Reply #81 on: May 01, 2018, 05:10:36 pm »
1- lo encendi
11- no tienen servicio post venta

1- I turned it on
10- I used other probes and the problem persists
11- They don't have post-sale (customer) service

The other translations are good enough

1- I started it
10- place the probes of the tektronix and in problem it is still there
11 - once they sell you the product, they do not give you an adequate post sale service, if you have problems they do not solve it.

Offline BravoV

• Super Contributor
  • +++ ATH1
« Reply #82 on: May 01, 2018, 05:46:50 pm »
since I received it,
1- I lit it
2- X10 configured probes
3- I compensate the probes
4- I used it for a few hours and turned it off

-- STOP HERE -- DETÉNGASE AQUÍ

5- the other day ... when I turn it on I see that they start decompensated but with the running of the minutes it is corrected.
6- I get in touch with tequipamen and Rigol. I do not receive an answer.
7. for convenience I start using X1, because there is no problem
8- in fan works correctly. it expels air and is noisy
9- the measurements are correct, compared to a tektronix.
10- use other probes and you missed the error.
11 - I do not buy more tequipament and never more a Rigol team, have no post sale service

All thru Google translate, hope its not confusing.
(Todo a través de Google translate, espero que no sea confuso.)  :P

Understand you're angry with Rigol and Tequipment, but please, just answer YES or NO on this simple question.
(Comprenda que está enojado con Rigol y Tequipment, pero responda SÍ o NO a esta simple pregunta.)

Looking at above quote, and also your "other" replies since the beginning of this thread, it seems like the problem happened when you used/switched the probe into X1. Even you switched it back to X10 later.
(Mirando la cita anterior, y también sus "otras" respuestas desde el comienzo de este hilo, parece que el problema ocurrió cuando usó / cambió la sonda en X1. Incluso tu lo cambiaste a X10 más tarde.)

Now, the question ...
(Ahora, la pregunta ...)

If you used the scope with X10 and never switch to X1, the problem never happened, yes or no ?

(Si utilizó el osciloscopio con X10 y nunca cambió a X1, el problema nunca ocurrió, ¿sí o no?)

Please .. just answer Yes or No.
(Por favor ... solo responda Sí o No.)

Sí, ya sabemos que odias a Rigol y Tequiment, y Rigol es malo porque su apoyo es malo. No necesita repetir esto una y otra vez, solo quiero ayudarlo con la discusión técnica.
« Last Edit: May 01, 2018, 06:05:14 pm by BravoV »

• Frequent Contributor
« Reply #83 on: May 01, 2018, 06:11:24 pm »
NO, no no.

When the US oscilloscope came to me, the factory X10 probes were already configured, I did not change them X1, when I saw the problem that was being raised when I turned on the equipment. I decided to try this option from X10 to X1.

(cuando me llego el osciloscopio de USA, ya vino configuradas las sondas X10 de fabrica, yo no las cambie X1,  cuando vi el problema que se pesentaba al encender el equipo.decidi probar es opcion de X10 a X1.)

Online metrologist

• Super Contributor
« Reply #84 on: May 01, 2018, 06:20:05 pm »
call tequipment and ask for RMA and return postage

• Frequent Contributor
« Reply #85 on: May 01, 2018, 07:00:05 pm »
call tequipment and ask for RMA and return postage
I told you, I got in touch with tequipament, they told me to get in touch with RIGOL, the people from Rigol told me that it was a matter of tequipament, besides sending it to the USA from Argentina round trip costs me $ s226. that they do not take care of that cost abroad. So I decided to ask both of them for an internal scheme of rigol 1054z, which stopped answering the mail. I just wanted to be told some idea of where to start looking for the fault, and if it was a failure of the PCB, they would send me an I replaced.
In short, I understood that they wanted to tell me to fix them alone (here in Argentina we usually say "Fuck you for a fool" :-DD :-DD, but I have already learned "No Tequipament, No RIGOL" and have a happy life.

in spanish

Le comento a usted, ya me puse en contacto con tequipament, me dijieron que me ponga en contacto con RIGOL, las parsona de Rigol me comentaron que era asunto de tequipament, ademas que el envio a USA desde Argentina ida y vuelta me cuesta u$s226. que ellos no se hacen cargo de ese costo al exterior. Asi que decidi pedir a ambos algun esquema interno del rigol 1054z, lo cual dejaron de contestar los mail.Solamente queria que me comentaran alguna idea de por donde empezar a buscar la falla, y si era falla del PCB, que me enviaran una yo la reemplazaba.
Resumiendo,yo entendi que me quisieron decir que las arregle solo(aca en Argentina solemos decir "Jodete por tonto" :-DD :-DD,pero ya aprendi "No Tequipament, No RIGOL" y tenga una viva feliz.

Online metrologist

• Super Contributor
« Reply #86 on: May 01, 2018, 07:31:21 pm »
RMA = return merchandise authorization
ask for return postage too

You will ask to return the scope for a refund. it is defective.

what consumer protections are in your country?

Rigol expects the distributor to take care of a new defective shipment, that is what I would expect my distributor to do.
It is more efficient for everyone that way.

Rigol does not want to deal with individual customer. Distributor already has their hand in that, so they can finish what they started.

• Frequent Contributor
« Reply #87 on: May 01, 2018, 07:49:43 pm »
this mail is one of the few that answered me tequipment

Brian Amorim <techsupport@tequipment.net>
Hello Emilio,
Thank you for your order.
We apologize about this inconvenience.
In this regard I would normally advise that you contact Rigol directly as they would be able to advise of all the possible remedies to the scenario you are experiencing.
Ive called Rigol and they unfortunately do not have anyone there that speaks Spanish so if you would like to call them in English their information can be observed below.
503-828-9028

this mail is the only one I answered RIGOL

Jessica.Xiao@rigol.com
Dear Francesquini Emilio A.,

Please contact with the supplier Tequipment.

Thank you .
Best regards.

Jessica Xiao

Rigol Technologies Inc.
No.8 Ke Ling Road, Hi-tech Development Zone,Suzhou, China 215163
Tel:     +86-512-66706688 ext.11071   
Mobile:  +86 135 8426 1457
Like RIGOL on Facebook: fb.me/RIGOL.INTL 

in Argentina the one that sells these equipment, does not give technical support.

-what consumer protections are in your country?

Here if you bought abroad and you have some problems, they tell you that it is not their problem, that you solve it.

in spanish

en Argentina el que vende estos equipos, no da soporte tecnico.

-what consumer protections are in your country?

Aca si compraste en el exterior y tenes algun problemas, te dicen que no es problema de ellos, que lo soluciones tu.

Offline TK

• Super Contributor
  • I am a Systems Analyst who plays with Electronics
« Reply #88 on: May 01, 2018, 10:11:54 pm »
Why don't you try sending an email to Rigol USA?  They are the ones dealing with Tequipment and you might be able to get some solution.

Porque no intentás enviar un correo a Rigol USA?  Ellos son los que se encargan de la relación con Tequipment y por ahi te pueden solucionar el problema.

• Frequent Contributor
« Reply #89 on: May 01, 2018, 10:37:26 pm »
Why don't you try sending an email to Rigol USA?  They are the ones dealing with Tequipment and you might be able to get some solution.

Porque no intentás enviar un correo a Rigol USA?  Ellos son los que se encargan de la relación con Tequipment y por ahi te pueden solucionar el problema.

'info-intl@rigol.com' ,and send to rigol usa, at the time, explaining my problem, send images published here, also request quote from the PCB that controls everything that the general control, I never received a response or received.

in spanish
'info-intl@rigol.com', ya envie a rigol usa, en su momento, explicando mi proble, envie imagenes aqui publicadas, tambien solicite cotizacion del PCB que controla todo lo que el control general, nunca me respundiern ni un recibido.

Offline TK

• Super Contributor
« Reply #90 on: May 02, 2018, 12:20:22 am »
Try info@rigol.com

Rigolna.com (Rigol USA) website says it is the USA contact email.

If you want, someone can translate the email if you write it in Spanish.  Also make reference to this forum thread so they are aware of the problem you are having, and explain them the shipping / export / re-import issue that you have from Argentina.

The Rigol distributor in Argentina should provide tech and warranty support, and I am almost certain that this must be a standard distributorship agreement.  How do they warranty the units they are selling?  I am sure they are not re-exporting / re-importing the units to / from China because it is a very complex administrative process.  Even if it is not in the standard agreement, Rigol can ask them as a favor to help a customer... that is most other test equipment manufacturers do.  OWON ships the main boards / or any part that they consider is the culprit and email customers the self service instructions, to avoid sending the units back to China.
« Last Edit: May 02, 2018, 12:25:59 am by TK »

• Frequent Contributor
« Reply #91 on: May 02, 2018, 01:09:27 am »
Try info@rigol.com

Rigolna.com (Rigol USA) website says it is the USA contact email.

If you want, someone can translate the email if you write it in Spanish.  Also make reference to this forum thread so they are aware of the problem you are having, and explain them the shipping / export / re-import issue that you have from Argentina.

The Rigol distributor in Argentina should provide tech and warranty support, and I am almost certain that this must be a standard distributorship agreement.  How do they warranty the units they are selling?  I am sure they are not re-exporting / re-importing the units to / from China because it is a very complex administrative process.  Even if it is not in the standard agreement, Rigol can ask them as a favor to help a customer... that is most other test equipment manufacturers do.  OWON ships the main boards / or any part that they consider is the culprit and email customers the self service instructions, to avoid sending the units back to China.
Thank you, I just sent you an email, also place a link to this site, I made reference to the two places that they passed me on their phone and that they sent me to USA.I see it difficult since I have sent more than 20 mails and nobody is interested, nor in offering to sell me a central PCB,

in spanish
Gracias, acabo de enviarles un mail, ademas coloque un link a este sitio, he hice referencia a los dos lugares que en su momento me pasaron ellos por telefono y que me digieron que lo envia a USA.Lo veo dificil ya que he enviado mas de 20 mails y nadie se interesa, ni en ofrecerme de venderme una PCB central,

Offline mbless

• Regular Contributor
« Reply #92 on: May 02, 2018, 02:41:58 am »
I decided to run a quick test on my DS1054Z to make sure it isn't effected. Here was my process:

1. Let scope warm up for 30 min
2. Compensate x10 probe
3. Turn off scope and let it cool down for 3 hours
4. Turn on scope and monitor compensation waveform

The back wall of the ground inside the BNC connector measured 24.5C before turning it on. After 30 minutes it stabilized to 34.9C (10C increase!); I only tested the waveform on channel 1 but the other 3 channels measured 34.9, 35.0 and 32.8C, respectively. I compensated my stock RP2200 probe in x10 mode. I then turned off the scope, waited 3 hours and then turned it back on. The probe was still properly compensated, so no problem here.

Offline BravoV

• Super Contributor
  • +++ ATH1
« Reply #93 on: May 02, 2018, 04:43:45 am »
RMA = return merchandise authorization
ask for return postage too

You will ask to return the scope for a refund. it is defective.

what consumer protections are in your country?

Rigol expects the distributor to take care of a new defective shipment, that is what I would expect my distributor to do.
It is more efficient for everyone that way.

Rigol does not want to deal with individual customer. Distributor already has their hand in that, so they can finish what they started.

His Rigol was bought across border, hence, considered as gray market merchandise.

Usually, the product manufacturer will be lazy or hesitate to support this kind of problem as they don't like their product sold across border, and they have the obligation to maintain a good relationship with local distributor.

Here, the authorized Rigol distributors in OP's country, they got two actually ->

www.hertig.com.ar
www.temtecsa.com.ar

The OP is fully aware of the risk, buying a gray market stuff is ALWAYS troublesome if there is a problem, so basically he is facing the risk now with the decision he made by purchased it at Tequipment.

Simple question, if you were Rigol, would you sacrifice your relationship with local distributors for only one or two naughty customers ? Or even better, if you were Tequipment, will you just wash hand, pass and throw (ping-pong) this problem back to Rigol ? Think again .. >:D

Su Rigol fue comprado a través de la frontera, por lo tanto, considerado como mercancía del mercado gris.

Por lo general, el fabricante del producto será flojo o dudará en apoyar este tipo de problema ya que no les gusta que su producto se venda al otro lado de la frontera, y tienen la obligación de mantener una buena relación con el distribuidor local.

Aquí, los distribuidores autorizados de Rigol en el país de OP, obtuvieron dos en realidad ->

www.hertig.com.ar
www.temtecsa.com.ar

El OP es plenamente consciente del riesgo, comprar un producto del mercado gris SIEMPRE es problemático si hay un problema, por lo que básicamente enfrenta el riesgo ahora con la decisión que tomó al comprarlo en Tequipment.

Pregunta simple, si usted fuera Rigol, ¿sacrificaría su relación con los distribuidores locales por solo uno o dos clientes traviesos? O mejor aún, si fueras Tequipment, ¿solo te lavarás la mano, pasarás y arrojarás (ping-pong) este problema a Rigol? Piensa otra vez .. >:D
« Last Edit: May 02, 2018, 05:18:03 am by BravoV »

Offline TK

• Super Contributor
« Reply #94 on: May 02, 2018, 11:35:53 am »
Gray market or not, it is a FAULTY DS1054Z unit, so If you are Rigol, would you deal with bad press or ship a new main board to this customer that his only fault is that He lives far far away in Argentina?  Tequipment is a US distributor and they sold and shipped this unit to Argentina, so they probably violated Rigol Distributorship agreement... They should jump up and solve this problem.

Offline BravoV

• Super Contributor
  • +++ ATH1
« Reply #95 on: May 02, 2018, 12:17:47 pm »
Gray market or not, it is a FAULTY DS1054Z unit, so If you are Rigol, would you deal with bad press or ship a new main board to this customer that his only fault is that He lives far far away in Argentina?  Tequipment is a US distributor and they sold and shipped this unit to Argentina, so they probably violated Rigol Distributorship agreement... They should jump up and solve this problem.

You don't understand the nature of this problem, as the devil is in the details.

Either Rigol HQ or Tequipment, will be happily to replace (read: NOT fixing) the scope, as long he is willing to PAY the shipping charge from Argentina to US ... AND ... US back to Argentina, or back and forth from Argentina to Rigol in China, not a big deal.

How hard is that to understand this ?  :-//

Its like saying that you bought a new Mercedes Benz car in Canada, cheap, half the price, and say an imaginary condition you can drive across US border without being charge even a single cent back home, nice eh ? If your car breaks that is still under warranty period, are you saying that the Mercedes Benz as company and their America's distributor is responsible to fix your car without any charge at all "in US" as like those who sold legally thru local distributor ?  >:D

Also you need to be "fully" understand that "LOCAL" distributor exist everywhere in the world, for a reason.

For those who still don't understand, just fyi, distributor is not a non profit organization, people who work there need to feed their family too, and definitely will not do the support for FREE to buyer that didn't buy stuff from them, its not too hard to understand what is this all about.

No entiendes la naturaleza de este problema, como el diablo está en los detalles.

Ya sea Rigol HQ o Tequipment, con mucho gusto reemplazará (lea: NO arregla) el alcance, siempre que esté dispuesto a PAGAR el costo de envío de Argentina a los EE. UU ... Y ... a los EE. UU. De regreso a Argentina, o de ida y vuelta de Argentina a Rigol en China, no es un gran problema.

¿Qué tan difícil es eso para entender esto? : - //

Es como decir que compraste un auto Mercedes Benz nuevo en Canadá, a mitad de precio, y dices una condición imaginaria que puedes conducir a través de la frontera de EE. UU. Sin cobrar ni un solo centavo en casa, ¿eh? Si su auto se rompe y todavía está en período de garantía, ¿está diciendo que el Mercedes Benz como compañía y su distribuidor en los Estados Unidos es responsable de reparar su auto sin ningún cargo "en los Estados Unidos" como aquellos que vendieron legalmente a través de un distribuidor local? >:D

También necesita estar "completamente" entendido que el distribuidor "LOCAL" existe en todas partes del mundo, por alguna razón.

Para aquellos que todavía no entienden, solo fyi, el distribuidor no es una organización sin fines de lucro, las personas que trabajan allí también necesitan alimentar a su familia, y definitivamente no harán el soporte GRATUITO al comprador que no les compró nada. , no es muy difícil entender de qué se trata todo esto.
« Last Edit: May 02, 2018, 12:19:21 pm by BravoV »

• Frequent Contributor
« Reply #96 on: May 02, 2018, 01:07:18 pm »
BravoV, I understand what you say, but I told you something before buying the rigol ds1054z to tequipment I four like a long chat until I cleared my doubts. And one thing that I took into account was the post-sale service abroad, the cost of an eventual use of guarantee knew it, but I never thought that if you have a problem like mine, and more than that I put the good will to tell you both tequipment and Rigol, because they both sent the same mail, asking for help, or they had to sell me a PCB that I ran with the expenses and the responsibility to open and change the PCB, since it will be cheaper What to send, change and not have the bad luck that comes with another failure.

I commented here in Argentina, so you know the warranty services, they are not the best, when they asked me they answered that I would claim the one who sold it to me, besides they were not importing that model that what I could do was locate the problem, source of power, or the central PCB, since there is no more that can be changed, and request if they send me one with or without charge, and they told me so "YOU HAVE TO BE AWARE THAT IT IS A CHINESE PRODUCT", then choose to request the PCB, they told me to look under the oscilloscope if I had the security band and to my surprise it was like that.
I do not want to think they sold me a RIGOL DS1054Z -B (open box)
and this is the last mail from TEQUIPMENT, that I received.

Emilio,

I have found your order No. A339740 in our system.

Unfortunately, we do not offer the central plate of the scope separately as a replacement part.

We can help you with the purchase of a new scope. This is also past the return period of 30 days.

Please let us know if we can help you with that.

Thank You,
Dawn Maxwell

TEquipment.NET
An Interworld Highway, LLC Company
205 Westwood Ave
Long Branch, NJ 07740
Phone: 1 (877) 571-7901 | 1 (732) 222-7077
Fax: 1 (732) 222-7088

So if you sell a lot of equipment, you should have a proper after-sales service, as I read another company to send some capacitors that were missing in the assembly I think it was Siglent, with the difference that I did not ask for it.

in spanish
BravoV, yo entiendo lo que vos decis, pero te comento algo yo antes de comprar el rigol ds1054z a tequipment tuve como cuatro largo chat hasta que despeje mis dudas. Y una cosa que tuve en cuenta era el servicio de post venta al exterior, el costo de un eventual uso de garantia lo sabia, pero nunca pense que si uno tiene un problema como el mio, y mas que pongo la buena voluntad de decirles a ambos tequipment y a Rigol, porque a ambos les enviava los mismo mail, solicitando ayuda, o que tuvieran a bien de venderme una PCB que yo corria con los gastos y la responsabilidad de abrir y cambiar la PCB, ya que me va a salir mas economico que enviar, cambiar y no tener la mala suerte de que venga con otra falla.

Te comento aca en Argentina, para que sepas los servicios de garantia, no son de lo mejor, cuando consulte me respondieron que reclamara al que me lo vendio, ademas no estaban importando ese modelo que lo que podia hacer era localizar el problema, fuente de poder, o la PCB central, ya que no hay mas que se pueda cambiar, y solicitar si me enviavan una con o sin cargo, y me dijieron asi "TENES QUE TENER EN CUENTA QUE ES UN PRODUCTO CHINO" , entonce opte por solicitar el PCB, me dijieron que me fije debajo del osciloscopio si  traia la banda de seguridad y para mi sorpresa estaba asi.
http://subirimagen.me/uploads/20180502075748.jpg
no quiero pensar que me vendieron un RIGOL DS1054Z -B  (caja abierta)
y este es el ultimo mail de TEQUIPMENT , que recibi.

Emilio,

I have found your order No. A339740 in our system.

Unfortunately, we do not offer the central plate of the scope separately as a replacement part.

We can help you with the purchase of a new scope. This is also past the return period of 30 days.

Please let us know if we can help you with that.

Thank You,
Dawn Maxwell

TEquipment.NET
An Interworld Highway, LLC Company
205 Westwood Ave
Long Branch, NJ 07740
Phone: 1 (877) 571-7901 | 1 (732) 222-7077
Fax: 1 (732) 222-7088

Entonces si vende muchos equipos, deberian tener un servicio de post venta acorde, como lei que hizo otra empresa de enviar unos capacitores que faltaron en el el ensamble creo que fue Siglent, con la diferencia que yo no lo pedi que me lo regalen.

« Last Edit: May 02, 2018, 01:38:22 pm by Adrian_Arg. »

• Frequent Contributor
« Reply #97 on: May 02, 2018, 02:38:36 pm »
fail of my Rigol1054z https://youtu.be/yEiK1yS9LlM

The following users thanked this post: Mr. Scram

Offline jancumps

• Supporter
  • New Low
« Reply #98 on: May 02, 2018, 03:07:45 pm »
your video is blocked due to copyright claim. did you have a radio playong music in the background?

Offline BravoV

• Super Contributor
  • +++ ATH1
« Reply #99 on: May 02, 2018, 03:16:10 pm »
No manufacturer nor distributor will send you the main board ("central plate" ?) for you to fix it yourself, period.

So stop dreaming.

Just ask Keysight, Tektronix, Siglent and etc, none will allow you to do that, so its not only Rigol.

You must send back the whole oscilloscope back to Tequipment or Rigol, which is we already know that is not possible as the shipping price it self maybe more than the price of the oscilloscope.

Just want you to realize that your rant about Rigol & Tequipment is pointless, it will happened exactly the same again if you buy Keysight, Tektronix or Siglent across border.

We have few Siglent distributors here in this forum, just ask them "publicly" not in private message, if the product is broken when bought cross border, will they send you the main board for you to fix it your self ? I don't think so.

¿Ningún fabricante ni distribuidor le enviará la placa principal ("central plate"?) Para que la solucione usted mismo, punto.

Así que deja de soñar.

Solo pregúntale a Keysight, Tektronix, Siglent y etc.,  ninguno te permitirá hacer eso, así que no es solo Rigol.

Debe devolver todo el osciloscopio a Tequipment o Rigol, que ya sabemos que no es posible, ya que el precio de envío puede ser superior al precio del osciloscopio.

Solo quiero que se dé cuenta de que su diatriba sobre Rigol & Tequipment no tiene sentido, volverá a suceder exactamente lo mismo si compra Keysight, Tektronix o Siglent al otro lado de la frontera.

Tenemos pocos distribuidores de Siglent aquí en este foro, solo pregúnteles "públicamente" no en un mensaje privado, si el producto se rompe cuando se compra a través de la frontera, ¿le enviarán el tablero principal para que lo arregle usted mismo? No lo creo.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf