Author Topic: Schematic and/or service manual for TDK-Lambda GEN600-2.6 power supply  (Read 871 times)

Offline JohnG

• Regular Contributor
I'm facing a small emergency here - my TDK-Lambda GEN600-2.6 power supply failed when a 'lytic failed. The problem is that the supply can no longer sense it's own output voltage, so it ramps up until it hits the overvoltage protection. The fault is internal to the supply, and the meter shows the voltage ramping up. If I hook up an external meter, it reads the same as the front panel, i.e. the voltage is really going up.

Any help appreciated. I am in a crunch, so if I can get a service manual or schematic, maybe I can fix it. I already have the operating/programming manual, and it is not much help.

Thanks,
John

Online coromonadalix

• Super Contributor
I never saw leaked or published service manuals, maybe check if you have pcb traces damages for the sense lines / feedback ?

You may ask Tdk Lambda  under an non disclosure agreement, not sure they will provide an service manual.

Offline JohnG

• Regular Contributor
Thanks. No visible damage, and I pulled the control card out to look at both sides.

I spent a long time looking for schematics or service information on this supply and it's many look-alikes, and turned up zero. I'm not sure how I could even buy one  |O.

John

Offline rizal5478

• Contributor
Re: Schematic and/or service manual for TDK-Lambda GEN600-2.6 power supply
« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2018, 12:22:44 am »
Hi folks, Anyone experience TDK-Lambda GEN series power supply (mine model: GEN600 2.6) keep showing an error "07P" and unable to enable the output. I have read user manual abt the OTP but it doecn't help..

Online coromonadalix

• Super Contributor
« Reply #4 on: September 27, 2018, 11:15:08 am »
They share some similarities with Xantrex  psu's, i dont think you'll ever find any service manual

Ask TDK-Lambda your errors codes ...

Offline rizal5478

• Contributor
« Reply #5 on: September 28, 2018, 12:41:12 am »
They share some similarities with Xantrex  psu's, i dont think you'll ever find any service manual

Ask TDK-Lambda your errors codes ...
Ya,, in fact this model exactly similar with Agilent N5772A.. I doubt the error totally disable my OUTPUT ON/OFF.. and that failure abt OTP (07P) which related to over temp or fan/ventilation issue. For my case the fan and ventilation was in good condition.

Online coromonadalix

• Super Contributor
« Reply #6 on: September 28, 2018, 02:20:53 pm »
oh ho, never saw thoses psu at Agilent Keysight ??? nice find  :-+

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf