Author Topic: Screen printing inquiry for help  (Read 676 times)

Offline 晓看风云Topic starter

• Contributor
Screen printing inquiry for help
« on: April 14, 2024, 02:26:56 am »
Sincere greetings to everyone, thank you for checking this message. I have a chip in a 6-pin package with silk screen printing for 00TV that needs to be recognized. I have searched many places but found nothing. The picture already shows all the information I know. I urgently need everyone's help, and once again, my sincere greetings!
« Last Edit: April 14, 2024, 02:38:15 am by 晓看风云 »

Offline amyk

• Super Contributor
Re: Screen printing inquiry for help
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2024, 03:02:11 am »
PIC10F200-I/OT

• Contributor
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2024, 09:08:16 am »
Thank you very much for your reply. In fact, I have already checked this chip yesterday. But yesterday I confused the positioning of the power and ground, which caused me to overlook it. Today you mentioned it again, and I carefully compared it and confirmed that it is it. Thank you! Also, I would like to ask if I can expect it to work properly if I simply replace it with a brand new one without programming it?

Online Ian.M

• Super Contributor
« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2024, 09:35:49 am »
No.  A new PIC will do absolutely nothing until it is programmed.  Usually in commercial products the security bits(s) in the chip's Config are enabled, making it impossible to recover the program to clone the chip.

• Contributor
« Reply #4 on: April 14, 2024, 01:39:27 pm »
No.  A new PIC will do absolutely nothing until it is programmed.  Usually in commercial products the security bits(s) in the chip's Config are enabled, making it impossible to recover the program to clone the chip.

Thank you very much for your answer! I found through searching the circuit that pin 1 of pic10f200 is the pin for controlling the power indicator light, but the indicator light is not installed, so you don't need to worry about this pin. The truly effective pin is pin 6, which is at a high 5V level. Pressing the power soft button will pull it down. This triggers the high and low logic level conversion of pin 3, completing the command to turn on or off! It's very simple! Do you know if there is any chip that does not require programming to replace it? Do you have any good ideas? I have never been exposed to programming before

Offline amyk

• Super Contributor
« Reply #5 on: April 15, 2024, 12:09:06 am »
That doesn't seem like a very complex function. It would be a good opportunity to learn programming as you won't need much code for that.

• Contributor
« Reply #6 on: April 17, 2024, 01:15:22 pm »
That doesn't seem like a very complex function. It would be a good opportunity to learn programming as you won't need much code for that.
Thank you very much for your help! I don't seem to need the code anymore. I found a problem with poor button contact. I ignored it because I could lower the voltage at the beginning! Just a cunning fox 🦊

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf