Author Topic: Searching for name of this connector  (Read 351 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline hscade

  • Contributor
  • Posts: 42
Searching for name of this connector
« on: May 05, 2019, 09:17:59 pm »

anyone knows the exact name of this connector and maybe also for the name for the socket?
It from an Anycubic I3 Mega 3d printer.

Kind Regards,

Offline JimG

  • Contributor
  • Posts: 5
  • Country: us
Re: Searching for name of this connector
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2019, 10:37:18 pm »
could be AMP, TE, MOLEX. is there any identifying marks on the plug? you could measure out the pins and order a header and plug of your own from mouser or digikey.
We can't solve problems by using the same kind of thinking we used when we created them.

Offline SoundTech-LG

  • Frequent Contributor
  • **
  • Posts: 544
  • Country: us

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo