Author Topic: Sencore LC101 Calibration Manual Available?  (Read 1694 times)

Offline mr.fabeTopic starter

• Regular Contributor
Sencore LC101 Calibration Manual Available?
« on: April 01, 2018, 12:32:40 am »
I just got my hands on a Sencore LC101 and found that the capacitor values are running almost 20% higher when compared to a Fluke 87V and Sencore LC53. The leads have been zeroed out for capacitance using the combination rear and front pots. Does anyone have a link or a copy of the calibration manual and or schematics for this model?

Thank you

Offline WA2SQQ

Re: Sencore LC101 Calibration Manual Available?
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2019, 04:20:28 pm »
I also have an LC101 that has developed a strange problem. The rear "zero set" jumps from "016" down to "-017" - just skips over the "zero" point. I verified the pot is OK. Anyone have any ideas? Even a link to the schematic for LC101 would be appreciated. Respond please to wa2sqq@gmail.com

Offline Quarlo Klobrigney

• Frequent Contributor
  • This Space For Rent
« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2019, 02:47:38 am »
Call me part of the "me too" movement.
I have found no schematic for at least 10 years now. :horse:
I too have the jumping  :bullshit: zero set.
I have found that one must check all of their push crimp plugs. Any movement of these plug to board connections comprimises the integrity of the crimp.
I have soldered the wires in the nylon plugs. Not for those who have full sense of smell. I am going to replace them eventually with some Chinese JST's. At least they don't go bad unless you do something bad.
There must be a copy somewhere out there on the intertoobs.

Quote from: WA2SQQ on 2019-02-04, 12:20:28
I also have an LC101 that has developed a strange problem. The rear "zero set" jumps from "016" down to "-017" - just skips over the "zero" point. I verified the pot is OK. Anyone have any ideas? Even a link to the schematic for LC101 would be appreciated. Respond please to wa2sqq@gmail.com
Voltage does not flow, nor does voltage go.

Offline mr.fabeTopic starter

• Regular Contributor
« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2019, 02:04:02 pm »
The Sencore LC101 calibration guide and schematics are available from Choice Electronics if you need them...

http://www.choicegear.net/

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf