Author Topic: Need B&K Precision 1500 Oscilloscope Service Manual  (Read 1668 times)

Offline houdattoTopic starter

Need B&K Precision 1500 Oscilloscope Service Manual
« on: May 25, 2016, 08:02:14 am »
Does anyone have a source for a service manual for a B&K Precision 1500 Oscilloscope? I can't find anything on line other than a site that has one for sale for $31. B&K did send me several pages of PDFs with schematics and parts lists but there must have been more than one variant of this scope as the schematic for the vertical amplifier board which they sent me, the part I am working on first, does not match up with the board in my scope. Any help would be appreciated.

Online tautech

• Super Contributor
  • Taupaki Technologies Ltd. Siglent Distributor NZ.
    • Taupaki Technologies Ltd.
Re: Need B&K Precision 1500 Oscilloscope Service Manual
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2016, 08:16:40 am »
Does anyone have a source for a service manual for a B&K Precision 1500 Oscilloscope? I can't find anything on line other than a site that has one for sale for $31. B&K did send me several pages of PDFs with schematics and parts lists but there must have been more than one variant of this scope as the schematic for the vertical amplifier board which they sent me, the part I am working on first, does not match up with the board in my scope. Any help would be appreciated.
As you have already made contact with B&K, thank them for the SM and provide the with further info so they can send you any revisions.
SN# and PCB #'s is what they'll need.

Failing that there's a number of manual repository links in the sticky at the top of this board.
Check their B&K folders as they don't always show as hits in a Google search.

Let us know how you get on.
Avid Rabid Hobbyist
Siglent Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/@SiglentVideo/videos

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf