Author Topic: Technical Books - How To Repair Series [ Worldwide Shipping English Edition ]  (Read 8053 times)

Offline Amarbir[Lynx-India]Topic starter

• Frequent Contributor
  • Indian Dealer
    • Lynx-India - Visit Us For Not So Boring Electronic Instruments
Hello ,
     Listing Below are some of the technical books meant for core repair technicians .These cover repairs in consumer electronics , computers IT products And mobile phones .I do not focus on mobile phones but i can get some of them and list here  .All these books are english editions .We ship worldwide and can take orders here also .You can also PM me if you have a requirement for the same  .
Computer Repairing Books

The Insight " Learn To Repair Desktop Motherboars + Laptop Motherboards "

This Book Is Everything That You Could Not Learn Even In the Best Of Technical Schools .This Teaches You Motherboard Repairing "Yes You Heard It Correct " .You Learn And Understand How a Desktop And Laptop Motherboard Works And How You Have To Check And Repair All The Sections of The Motherboard .We Ship This Worldwide And Accept Paypal Too  .

Pricing : 37.25 USD "Approx " + Shipping "I Will Check Shipping And Revert Back "

Computer Printer Repairing "Covers Dot Matrix , Deskjet And Laser Printer "

This Book covers chiplevel repairs of three types of printers  .The dot matrix  , inkjet and laser type printers .This has proper introduction to all sections + chip level repair details for the same also  .The repair principal used in this book is the basis of repairing for all type of printers . 

Pricing : 33.52 USD "Approx " + Shipping "I Will Check Shipping And Revert Back "

CRT And LCD Monitor Repairing " Chip Level "

This Book starts With the concepts of CRT Monitors "Well repairing and understanding CRT " is according to me little hard  . Then it has chip level sections of the same .The same is repeated from the middle of the book till the end for LCD monitors  .The LED monitors are not covered but they operate just the same way as LCD minus the inverter section  .I find this book useful .

Pricing : 18.61 USD "Approx " + Shipping "I Will Check Shipping And Revert Back "

Some Thoughts From Me :  When i started to hunt for these type of books i was shocked to find that good content was not available .Then i was thrilled to find a few publications in my country having such books but i was deeply sad when i reached my distributor .He said "Amarbir "  lots of titles are not published anymore as people have started reading more online .Well can we replace books for online content .Books are so easy to read and grasp .Well i had a heavy heart that day .The though was "Gone are those days Amarbir  :-[ You have grown old " 
« Last Edit: November 02, 2012, 03:07:57 pm by Amarbir[Lynx-India] »
Regards

Amarbir Singh Dhillon [ Lynx-India ] , Chandigarh [ India ] - > www.lynxdealerstore.com , www.lynx-india.com
Indian Distributor For  [ Autoelectric , Sofitech , IDEOfy ,Peak Electronic Design [UK ] , Anatek And Creatronica ]
My Electronics Blog - > www.lynxchandigarh.com

• Frequent Contributor
  • Indian Dealer
Well,
      I Plan To Add the cover page of all the books i have on the first post and then Table of contents in different posts ,Like this The thread would not be that garbled  .

The Insight " Learn To Repair Desktop Motherboars + Laptop Motherboards "

Regards

Amarbir Singh Dhillon [ Lynx-India ] , Chandigarh [ India ] - > www.lynxdealerstore.com , www.lynx-india.com
Indian Distributor For  [ Autoelectric , Sofitech , IDEOfy ,Peak Electronic Design [UK ] , Anatek And Creatronica ]

Offline Shock

• Super Contributor
Selling that printer book for 350 Rs which is what $6 USD on eBay?
Soldering/Rework: Pace ADS200, Pace MBT350
Multimeters: Fluke 189, 87V, 117, 112   >>> WANTED STUFF <<<
Oszilloskopen: Lecroy 9314, Phillips PM3065, Tektronix 2215a, 314

• Frequent Contributor
  • Indian Dealer
Selling that printer book for 350 Rs which is what $6 USD on eBay?

Well,
     i have Approx 40+ books listed on my ebay store .Just for selling in india .If i have to sell international Approx 20 USd Is For EMS Speed Post  .So i Am Only Targetting a Few Books For International Selling .If Anyone needs anything to post here i will work out the best rates and post it here  .although i understood the post ,you were saying why its expensive here .

the link -> http://stores.ebay.in/lynx-india/Electronic-Electrical-Books-/_i.html?_fsub=3264663012&_sid=91738022&_trksid=p4634.c0.m322
Regards

Offline necroscope

• Regular Contributor
Hmm interested in two of the books PM sent.

Offline Shock

• Super Contributor
So your including $20 shipping in that $33.52 price the one your selling on ebay for $6
Soldering/Rework: Pace ADS200, Pace MBT350
Multimeters: Fluke 189, 87V, 117, 112   >>> WANTED STUFF <<<
Oszilloskopen: Lecroy 9314, Phillips PM3065, Tektronix 2215a, 314

• Frequent Contributor
  • Indian Dealer
Hmm interested in two of the books PM sent.

Well,
     I Would Be Listing Many More Books Shortly ,People Interested Can PM Me Or Post Here Nothing To Hide  :) .Will Check Your PM And Revert Back  .
Regards

• Frequent Contributor
  • Indian Dealer
@ Necroscope ,
      Please Find Details Below ...

1 : Shipping By EMS Speed Post From India To Australia @ Rs :1200/- Approx 21 Australian Dollars
2 : Pricing Of Books Rs :100/- +  Rs :200/- So Total Australian Dollar 5.2

Total : Aus Dollar 5.2 + 21 + 1 [  Packing Charges ]

Net Amount : 27.2/- My Best Rates

Note : Will PM You My Paypal ID Do Add 4.5% Paypal Processing Fee To Aus Dollar 27.2 Net Amount Would Be Aus Dollar 28.4/-
Regards

Offline necroscope

• Regular Contributor
@ Necroscope ,
      Please Find Details Below ...

1 : Shipping By EMS Speed Post From India To Australia @ Rs :1200/- Approx 21 Australian Dollars
2 : Pricing Of Books Rs :100/- +  Rs :200/- So Total Australian Dollar 5.2

Total : Aus Dollar 5.2 + 21 + 1 [  Packing Charges ]

Net Amount : 27.2/- My Best Rates

Note : Will PM You My Paypal ID Do Add 4.5% Paypal Processing Fee To Aus Dollar 27.2 Net Amount Would Be Aus Dollar 28.4/-

So is that approx $29au for both books or one book posted?

• Frequent Contributor
  • Indian Dealer

So is that approx $29au for both books or one book posted?

Sir ,
     Both Books + EMS Speed Post Shipping With Tracking From India To Australia
« Last Edit: December 19, 2012, 04:32:17 am by Amarbir[Lynx-India] »
Regards

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf