Author Topic: Tektronix 540 info  (Read 543 times)

Offline Tektronix 540 (rotto)Topic starter

Tektronix 540 info
« on: July 25, 2021, 07:23:52 am »
Ho acquistato da qualche settima un tektronix 540 rotto con il desiderio di poterlo riparare, infatti appena giunto a casa lo smontato ed ho verificato che lo stesso aveva bisogno della sostituzione dei condensatori della scheda CPU 672-2002-02 e della scheda board ho ordinato e sostituito sia i condensatori che la NavRam DS1245Y, purtroppo ho due errori uno riguardo la fail ++processor fail ++cal iniz

Offline picburner

• Frequent Contributor
Re: Tektronix 540 info
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2021, 11:52:26 am »
This is an English language forum, you will get more help if you write in this language.

Fail++Processor:
Does your oscilloscope have option 13 (lpt + rs-232 board)? Did you change all the capacitors there too?
If you don't have opt. 13 there may be some corroded traces/vias on the cpu board or a bad ram (You need to look at the log file).

Fail++Cal Initialization:
This error message is due to the replacement of the nvram.
Either proceed to the complete calibration of the instrument (a very simple job.....) or load the content of the nvram of another tds540 (in this last case the error should disappear but you will have a un-calibrated scope)
« Last Edit: July 25, 2021, 11:53:58 am by picburner »

The following users thanked this post: Tektronix 540 (rotto)

« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2021, 12:31:20 pm »
Grazie per la risposta si ho provato scrivere la navram prendendo il files dal sito, si non ho le porte 232 e pt sto provando a corregere il files in modo da eliminare le due opzioni.
PerĂ² ho notato che quando scrivo il files su navram con wellom vp380 il files non viene scritto correttamente perche rilegendolo risulta leggermente diverso.
Mi puoi aiutare, grazie.

« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2021, 02:22:51 pm »
Thanks for the answer yes I tried to write the navram taking the files from the site, yes I don't have ports 232 and pt I'm trying to correct the files in order to eliminate the two options.
But I noticed that when I write the files on navram with wellom vp380 the files are not written correctly because binding it is slightly different.
You can help me, thanks.
P.S I'm sorry for the language, I use google translate

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf