Electronics > Repair

Trying to repair Armrest controller and need help Identifying component

(1/3) > >>

I have an Armrest controller from a tractor and I'm having trouble identifying a component. I cant read the numbers on the them. Most of them test 2.7k ohms from center to either outside pins and 0 ohms across the outside. I have one that is testing open to the center pin but i don't know what these are.

Pictures are attached and the part number for this controller is 399285A1

I don't know why this picture didn't attach but I'll add it

This is a filter, also called EMI suppression filter. Yours probably contains two feritte beads and a capacitor. Usually for suppression of noise.

That makes sense. Thanks

Did you ever successfully repair the arm rest controller? Was it just the filter that was bad?



[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

There was an error while thanking
Go to full version