Author Topic: TV HAIER 55DS2 does not turn on  (Read 479 times)

Offline ggc161169Topic starter

TV HAIER 55DS2 does not turn on
« on: July 09, 2021, 02:22:26 pm »
Hi, I have this TV HAIER 55DS2 which does not turn on, it only marks the standby led on fixed, it does nothing when pressing the button or using the remote control. The voltages that are marked on the boards from what I see are correct. The led strips are discarded, since I was able to bypass them and turn them on with the PSU itself (in fact months ago it had problems with the backlight and I know that the TV turns on even by disconnecting the LEDs). I also discarded the button and the IR reception :palm:. When disconnecting the T-CON it does exactly the same thing, nothing |O. The main card is CV59SH-K and uses a TSUMV9XUS chip, the latter I changed it, being guided by someone who had a similar problem, but remains exactly the same without reacting. I believe and it is what I want to confirm that it is the bios chip (I don't know if they call it that) which is the 25Q32FVSIG but it is clear that you have to have the firmware or software to flash it ... I have the interface to do that, but obviously I don't have the necessary file. I like to confirm someone the problem I would appreciate who has the supposed file, or failing that, some idea of ​​what I could do. Thanks in advance :-+.
« Last Edit: July 09, 2021, 02:24:16 pm by ggc161169 »

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf