Electronics > Repair

TX-Cloner433 burned part recognition

(1/3) > >>

sdancer75:
This is from a garage remote control Superior TX-Cloner433.

The white part marked with red is burned and is not recognizable if it is a resistor or a capacitor or its value.

Can someone help to recognize this part? It is connected in parallel with the resonator and the capacitor. This part has continuity as it is.

Regards,

cnqhdszq:
Why do you think the white part is burned ?

I think the part is OK.

The battery is 3V ,and the battery resistance is too  large , so  the battery can not output high current to burn it .

If you have a LCR  bridge  ,you can check the part .

sdancer75:

--- Quote from: cnqhdszq on May 22, 2022, 12:13:12 pm ---Why do you think the white part is burned ?

I think the part is OK.

The battery is 3V ,and the battery resistance is too  large , so  the battery can not output high current to burn it .

If you have a LCR  bridge  ,you can check the part .

--- End quote ---

1) there were a smell of burned part 2) the part was moved from its position which means the solder under it was melt 3) it has continuity ~1.4 ohm

Ps: the battery is 3+3v=6v

wraper:
To me it rather seems corroded and mechanically displaced. Seems to be an inductor connected to the circuit with SAW resonator.

bdunham7:
It looks like an abused inductor.  If it has continuity, it probably isn't bad. As for what happened to it, is that green discoloration corrosion or something else?  I would start by cleaning it and carefully soldering it back on.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version