Electronics > Repair

Unified tektool released ! (Firmware flash tools for old Tektronix TDS series)

<< < (11/11)

TERRA Operative:

--- Quote from: picburner on October 21, 2021, 02:35:58 pm ---There is also a firmware v5.3 for the TDS784C, someone in this forum owns it but has never made it available.

--- End quote ---

Ooh, do you know who?

Tantratron:

--- Quote from: TERRA Operative on October 23, 2021, 11:29:13 am ---
--- Quote from: picburner on October 21, 2021, 02:35:58 pm ---There is also a firmware v5.3 for the TDS784C, someone in this forum owns it but has never made it available.

--- End quote ---

Ooh, do you know who?

--- End quote ---
picburner is right, there are out there some of these TDS with 5.3e firmware but nobody is willing to GPIB extract then share. Few weeks ago, I almost bought a TDS540C on eBay-France where the partially failed scope did have the 5.3e but price was too high plus its acquisition board was not 1M neither 2M. For the moment, I only use 5.2e for C series and 6.6e for D series where no idea if there is an improvement if using 5.3e versus 5.2e for C series.

TERRA Operative:
Can you send me whatever firmware versions you have? (I have 5.0e and 5.2e already)? I'll post them to the tekwiki for future reference.

https://w140.com/tekwiki/wiki/TDS784

picburner:
I read about this firmware some time ago in this forum in a topic regarding the old TDS scopes, now I can't find it.
You can find all the latest firmware releases of the old TDS on the ko4bb website.
I have a TDS784C with firmware v5.2e

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version