Author Topic: Repair Documents and Links  (Read 364494 times)

Offline slbender

• Regular Contributor
Re: Repair Documents and Links
« Reply #100 on: May 23, 2022, 02:06:42 am »
I've been looking for the service manuals for the BK Precision 1590a.  I can find the schematic/parts manual and the owner's manual, but the service manual is very hard to find. (I do know that it exists though!)

I have gone through every website listed here and more. Any help is appreciated!

There is also a B&K 1570A which may be very close, or nearly identical, have you looked for that one, I think I once found that SM, it may have stated 1570A/1590A I don’t exactly recall.

Steven

Offline Chris56000

• Frequent Contributor
« Reply #101 on: June 26, 2022, 02:52:15 pm »
I am given to understand the Kenwood/Trio CS–2100a Oscilloscope is electrically the same as the BK 1590A, and you can download a full 194 page S.M. for the Trio CS–2100A from Elektrotanya!

Chris Williams
It's an enigma that's what it is!! This thing's not fixed because it doesn't want to be fixed!!

Offline aldshakya

« Reply #102 on: August 23, 2022, 05:47:58 am »
I have found a Yokogawa CRO which has extensive rat damage. The model number is 3663. Couldn't find anything in the internet about the existence of such a model :-//
All the PCBs inside look OK, non of the capacitors seem to have leaked at least from a visual inspection. However rats have chewed on almost all the inter-board wires.

If anyone has any information on this specific model or something similar, That would be highly appreciated. A repair manual or a schematic would be a godsend. Thanks in advance.

IT's a Yokogawa 3663 CRT oscilloscope, 100MHz 2Channels

Offline Cliff Matthews

• Supporter
    • General Repair and Support
« Reply #103 on: August 24, 2022, 03:28:22 am »
I took a quick look and didn't see it on Electrotanya or the BAMA archive.. was this model made by Hitachi ?

The following users thanked this post: aldshakya

Offline aldshakya

« Reply #104 on: August 24, 2022, 06:20:28 am »
I cant find any Hitachi markings. Back says "Yokogawa Electric Corporation"
It's indeed possible similar products exist from Hitachi, maybe OEM

Edit: This scope does indeed look very similar to Hitachi V-1050F. atleast from the front panel
« Last Edit: August 24, 2022, 06:24:28 am by aldshakya »

Offline aldshakya

« Reply #105 on: August 25, 2022, 01:45:10 am »
Confirmed, This is Hitachi V-1050 scope. Schematics match 100% and even the wire colors are the same. Maybe Hitachi made these and Yokogawa rebranded them? because the V-1050 has lots of resources online and seems quite well known.

Anyways, looks like its time to get wiring some crusty connectors...

Offline hempi88

« Reply #106 on: October 11, 2022, 03:45:16 pm »
Hello,
I can't find the service manual or the schematics of the spectrum analyzer HAMEG HMS1000 (or Rohde & Schwarz HMS-X, it's the same device).
I have checked on most of the links listed here.

Thanks !

Offline 1audio

• Frequent Contributor
Artek manuals sad news
« Reply #107 on: April 29, 2023, 04:12:45 pm »
Artek has long been a good source for high quality scans of manuals. I ordered a download two weeks ago and it did not arrive so I called and was shocked to hear that Dave, the guy behind it has died over Easter. His wife, Linda, is trying to keep everything up but she was never shown through the operation of the web site. For now, do not expect to get downloads. She is fulfilling CD orders. She is hoping to get the downloads working but is not sure how long that will take. For now do not expect to get a download from them.  Just order CD's.

artekmanuals.com 

The following users thanked this post: tautech, URI

Offline NRE_jwarren

• North Reading Engineering
« Reply #108 on: July 07, 2023, 11:22:26 am »
Forum below is repair and restoration of vintage audio hardware.  McIntosh solid state, Tube amps, parts, etc.  Need to register to post but guests can see everything.

https://northreadingeng.com/forum/

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf