Products > Other Equipment & Products

AIXUN T3A T245 - soldering tips

<< < (4/4)

janoc:

--- Quote from: thaking on June 25, 2022, 07:10:58 pm ---Does anyone recommend any aliexpress shop for those tips, I beleive they are not all the same quality or?

--- End quote ---

They are likely the same knock-offs, so I wouldn't expect wildly different "quality". Buy from a store that actually sells tools and soldering irons, not just random junk from beads and clothing to powertools, then you have a chance they actually know what they are selling.

And check the reviews of the item - I mean beyond the 5 star "Took long, arrived OK, didn't test it yet!" stuff. If the item is really bad, someone will complain about it there.

tooki:

--- Quote from: janoc on June 24, 2022, 08:00:25 pm ---Maybe it is just me being clumsy - I have also found the cable of the ERSA Nano pencil to be rather too stiff for my taste while everyone else seems to find it fine  :-//

--- End quote ---
I don’t find it bothersome, but it’s not the softest in existence. I think Weller does a bit better in that regard.

janoc:

--- Quote from: tooki on July 03, 2022, 02:32:35 pm ---
--- Quote from: janoc on June 24, 2022, 08:00:25 pm ---Maybe it is just me being clumsy - I have also found the cable of the ERSA Nano pencil to be rather too stiff for my taste while everyone else seems to find it fine  :-//

--- End quote ---
I don’t find it bothersome, but it’s not the softest in existence. I think Weller does a bit better in that regard.

--- End quote ---

Also the Aixun comes with a nice soft cable. On the ERSA it was always twisting and tugging on the pencil whenever I needed to rotate the tip to reach something (I use the chisel or the "bent" tips most often).

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version