Products > Other Equipment & Products

Any opinions on the AiXun T3A?

<< < (137/147) > >>

mastershake:
yes it should work fine

mastershake:
new aixun program available. this version lets you select if it should auto update or not. along with some other new options. version 1.16.1

suicid:
Hi folks!
Can you please suggest the proven reliable source of T3A from Aliexpress? Wanna buy a whole set including 3 245 tips and upgraded stand.

TIA!

mastershake:

--- Quote from: suicid on December 16, 2022, 08:40:31 am ---Hi folks!
Can you please suggest the proven reliable source of T3A from Aliexpress? Wanna buy a whole set including 3 245 tips and upgraded stand.

TIA!

--- End quote ---

ive ordered from a number of them and most are fine. ZhenShang Tools Store, Bresun, HAOYIXIOU Store, diyphone, etc (others as well) all of those have been perfect. and iver had the fastest shipping from the first three out of all of them. sometimes you can find the set with the old stand for under 100$ and then order just the new stand by itself and end up cheaper then buying the "new" set ive done that a few times now.

Ungolian:
Is there any particular reason you'd want to use the T115 handle and tips over the T245?  Literally everything I do is still through-hole, but I've learned to do SMT over the past couple of years.  Since I've gotten the T3A, it doesn't seem like there's anything the 245 tips can't do.  On paper.  The wide array of tips would give you the impression that you can do the very small, as well as large.  On more demanding jobs, regardless of the iron's power, you still need a pre-heater to load the board (especially the ground plane), but what's the advantage of one over the other?  Working space?  Maneuverability?  Thermal shock?  Performance? 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version