Products > Other Equipment & Products

Best BST-863 hot air station

(1/24) > >>

Nisei:
I found this hot air station that could be interesting.
It looks a lot like a Quick 861DW with the same specs but has a touch screen instead of buttons.
If it's the same quality as the Quick it will be a good competitor. At $182 shipped it's quite a bit cheaper!
Really curious to see a review of this one.

http://www.szbesttool.com/products/BST-863-Best-Quality-High-Power-1200W-Digital-Touch-Screen-Display-Hot-Air-Heat-Gun-SMD-Rework-Desol.html

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/Lead-free-Adjustable-Hot-Air-Rework-Station-Soldering-Touch-Screen-LCD-1200W-220V-For-Phone-CPU/32919021140.html?spm=2114.search0104.0.0.3fca14e3XLdRup

sn4k3:
Looks like the same but inside can be different. Also i don't recommend Touch Screen, that tiny buttons will make your life hard and it can have problems, imagine the touch screen stop to work, imagine touch screen all messy from your fingers and dirt.
Go Quick much more pratical and you know it's good, that touch screen is just a fancy marketing for noobs

dicky96:
What I think is a bit odd about that, is in the specification it never mentions the airflow in Litres per Minute anywhere.  It just says Airflow 0-100 but that doesn't mean anything at all does it?  Shame someone hasn't reviewed one of these though

Rich

Nisei:
Totally agree about the touch screen. Just curious what's inside.
And IF it's on par with the Quick then the price is awesome.
Just hoping to find an in depth review.

wraper:

--- Quote from: sn4k3 on September 15, 2018, 01:19:05 pm ---Looks like the same but inside can be different. Also i don't recommend Touch Screen, that tiny buttons will make your life hard and it can have problems, imagine the touch screen stop to work, imagine touch screen all messy from your fingers and dirt.
Go Quick much more pratical and you know it's good, that touch screen is just a fancy marketing for noobs

--- End quote ---
Yep, that display is actually quite small for touch buttons to be any good.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version