Products > Other Equipment & Products

Fresh video about FLUKE 233 worth watching.

(1/2) > >>

Kiriakos-GR:
The link ..  :)

https://www.youtube.com/user/SuperGadgetgeeks?blend=7&ob=5#p/u/0/iTd6xOQtHZU

I have see stupid presentations and smart ones about DMM,
this one is just a honest mini video.

The removable display can be handy in automotive troubleshooting. 
The above example made me to believe it too. ;)

Zad:
In practise, that sort of range is marginal. Unless my meter head/body units are aligned properly, the maximum range tends to be <10 feet (3m) or so. If I remember tomorrow, I will try and do what the man in the video is doing, and report back.

I hope they have a handy spare set of batteries for them, mine eats a set of 5 AA cells in 3 months when turned off. Reports from other users show similar usage.

Kiriakos-GR:
Well I am using rechargeable on the Agilent U1272A  from the first day.

If I had this Fluke , I would had feed it with lots of Eneloop from the first day.

johnboxall:

--- Quote from: Kiriakos-GR on October 06, 2011, 04:21:58 am ---Well I am using rechargeable on the Agilent U1272A  from the first day.

If I had this Fluke , I would had feed it with lots of Eneloop from the first day.

--- End quote ---

Ditto. My 233 burns through Eneloops around every two to four weeks. Still, worth the inconvenience to have the removable display.

Achilles:
Indeed a very handy Multimeter.... never really had a look for the remote display and saw it more as an "nice to have" feature, but some people could really have an easier life with that.
Nice Idea, Fluke.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version