Products > Other Equipment & Products

Hot air station HES-1000 ST from STAHLWERK

<< < (8/9) > >>

jackobo:

--- Quote from: ebastler on June 06, 2023, 02:29:09 pm ---

I would actually put electrical safety first.

--- End quote ---

Guess, its should be 100% fine in terms of electrical safety if its sold in EU market. Not to mention this company is about or over 20 years operated in EU market.

ebastler:

--- Quote from: jackobo on June 06, 2023, 02:37:44 pm ---Guess, its should be 100% fine in terms of electrical safety if its sold in EU market. Not to mention this company is about or over 20 years operated in EU market.

--- End quote ---

The inside photos of the main enclosure look fine to me. I would be curious about the internals of the handpiece. That's where the heater resides, right? So I assume wires are running inside the air tube; things get hot inside the handpiece; and the touchable metal parts need to be grounded. Are photos available somewhere on the interwebs?

jackobo:

--- Quote from: ebastler on June 06, 2023, 03:22:02 pm ---

Are photos available somewhere on the interwebs?

--- End quote ---
Afraid not, the only hope for the new owner :) I like Atten 862 more at the handle's point, the heating element over there as the whole module. old outa new one in.

jackobo:
Now the price back to 200 euro ))) The sale time is over.

tooki:

--- Quote from: jackobo on June 06, 2023, 01:42:45 pm ---
--- Quote from: chronos42 on June 03, 2023, 09:18:18 pm ---Only important for me is that it is working very well in practical use.

--- End quote ---
Practical use is important, no doubts. But for me, its equally important stable temperature control. Cos unexpected extra 40-50 celcius overshoot could be fatal for smartphone mainboard.

--- End quote ---
What makes you think the temperature reaching the board is anywhere near that stable?!? Just moving a cm closer or farther is going to make a massive difference in actual temperature at the board. Precise temperature control (like a soldering iron) is pointless in a handheld hot air device.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version