Author Topic: JBC Solder station query  (Read 1575 times)

Offline WrongwayTopic starter

• Contributor
JBC Solder station query
« on: February 23, 2016, 04:48:08 pm »
I have a JBC CD-2BC that I bought new from Kaisertech here in the UK in 2013.  At least I think it's a CD-2BC as that is what I ordered and is listed on the invoice.  However looking at the back of the power unit there seem to be two versions designated by a checkmark denoting which unit is supplied.  Mine has CD-2SC checked.  It was supplied with the T245 handpiece which would normally partner the CD-2BC, the CD-2CS would be paired with the T210 handpiece.  Do they both use the same power unit with the tick box on the back denoting which handpiece has been supplied.  I am just a bit concerned that the power unit may not have the correct output power for the T245.

Offline jc101

• Frequent Contributor
Re: JBC Solder station query
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2016, 06:13:36 pm »
Pretty sure the base unit is common to both, it's just a change in handle and supplied tips between them.  Might be worth checking in the menus to check the peak power is showing 130W not 40W, details are in the back of the manual on getting into the menu (default PIN from memory, 0105, but it's in the manual too).

Offline WrongwayTopic starter

• Contributor
Re: JBC Solder station query
« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2016, 06:42:26 pm »
Thank's for that, it looks like the base unit is common.  I have just checked in the menu and the peak power is set to 130W. 

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf