Author Topic: KSGER T12 STM32 V3.1S soldering station  (Read 25045 times)

Offline bozza

• Contributor
Re: KSGER T12 STM32 V3.1S soldering station
« Reply #50 on: January 17, 2021, 10:54:17 am »
What is the point of having desoldering options if a pump doesn't fit into the case?

Has anyone successfully been able to use jbc handles and tips?

It would be nice if you could use both hakko and jbc handles, perhaps through an adapter.
That way you wouldn't need to buy 5 million different soldering stations.

Offline mastershake

• Regular Contributor
« Reply #51 on: February 24, 2021, 12:14:41 am »
here is the v3.1x hex file this has a different branding "wlida" and corrected the error with the calibration of VSM2 see attached for those that need it. this can also allow you to flash back to stock from the custom ones. other then the above changes this is identical to the ksger. this works on 101, 102 and 103 v3.0 (both styles of battery on board or attached via a lead) and the v3.1 oled boards.

The following users thanked this post: khayman, schwaggins

Offline mastershake

• Regular Contributor
« Reply #52 on: March 29, 2021, 11:48:45 pm »
new psu in the newest shipped ones. v2.05 now. they moved the one trace under the heatsink and a few other components but not to many other differences  the one larger heatsink on the one i just got in was mangled sadly warped and twisted pretty bad ill unmount it straighten it out and re mount it, there is also no paste or material on either sink on this one. ill get some pics as soon as i can.

Offline nanolab

« Reply #53 on: May 06, 2021, 05:20:12 pm »
There is a problem, before this was not. The station works well, but there is a ticking sound and a green LED is blinking on the control board.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf