Author Topic: Lightnovo Raman Spectrometer Demonstration At Roskilde Festival 2022  (Read 672 times)

Offline madsbarnkobTopic starter

• Frequent Contributor
    • Kaizer Power Electronics
At Roskilde Festival 2022 I met 3 Ukranian startup company scientists from the company Lightnovo. Lightnovo is based in Denmark, where they have all been working at DTU. They had their product MiniRaman Spectrometer with them, for demonstration of liquid and powder identification, for a live audience at the CERN / Niels Bohr Institute place at the festival, the Science Pavilion. Thier MiniRaman Spectrometer is a handheld device with battery, bluetooth connection and a Android tablet with application. It is able to recognize virtually all substances based on their database and research, from shining a laser at the target. More technical details can be found at their website: https://lightnovo.com/lightnovo-technology/technology-miniraman-spectrometer/

This is NOT a paid promotion. This is my small contribution to help a Ukranian based tech startup that has managed to develop a awesome piece of equipment, that pushes the current expensive manufacturers products, down to a handheld scale.

Offline technogeeky

• Frequent Contributor
  • Older New "New Player" Player Playa'
Re: Lightnovo Raman Spectrometer Demonstration At Roskilde Festival 2022
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2022, 12:07:06 am »
Thanks for your content on the regular, and thanks for sharing this device. What a fantastic accomplishment to bring a device out of the university lab and into the hands of many!

Granted, the cost is "enquire within" so perhaps not for hobbyists... But still.

Slava Ukraini!

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf