Products > Other Equipment & Products

Pace ADS200 soldering station

<< < (319/321) > >>

Shock:
Heh, yeah know the problem. What I find best is drawers (or small table) on my dominant side then the workbench next to it (where I sit). Cables dangle better off an open edge than up against a wall or in the middle of the bench. If you have a gap you can swing a microscope there was well.

gnavigator1007:
During a search related to my plan to possibly improve the chord, I stumbled across a post by tooki that led me to T3324-551 as the male connector for the td200. It was mentioned in the other thread by tooki that the Pace connectors are of the Amphenol C091B series. Not strictly necessary info, but figured it might be helpful to have it mentioned here in case anyone came looking at some point. 

Hydrawerk:
There was an announcement on 20th of July 2021: https://www.facebook.com/paceworldwide

--- Quote ---We currently have some exciting new products in the pipeline. Expect more news at the start of Q4!
--- End quote ---
What is start of Q4? I think it is October 2021. Now it is end of December 2021 and still no news. Do Pace guys have lack of electronic parts or something? Lead time can be 52 weeks when you order some parts nowadays.

tooki:

--- Quote from: Hydrawerk on December 28, 2021, 03:23:21 pm ---There was an announcement on 20th of July 2021: https://www.facebook.com/paceworldwide

--- Quote ---We currently have some exciting new products in the pipeline. Expect more news at the start of Q4!
--- End quote ---
What is start of Q4? I think it is October 2021. Now it is end of December 2021 and still no news. Do Pace guys have lack of electronic parts or something? Lead time can be 52 weeks when you order some parts nowadays.

--- End quote ---
FYI, I'm pretty sure the Pace rep that used to post here, Aaron, retired. Maybe someone should reach out to Pace and ask them to have someone else interact with this forum?

Shock:
Hydrawerk perhaps they are holding back until you own a Pace ADS 200. It could be the butterfly effect.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version