Author Topic: Pneumatic paste dispenser - dispenser air connector  (Read 1072 times)

Offline FrankTTopic starter

• Regular Contributor
Pneumatic paste dispenser - dispenser air connector
« on: May 27, 2016, 09:33:51 pm »
Similar to another post but different.

All of the air dispensers (the cylinder with hose) use these green plastic connectors like the attached image, however the connector on my dispenser unit uses the push-fit style connector.  It does work, but in my experience, the push fit connectors don't last.

So I was wondering if anyone knows what kind of connector this is, and whether I can get a panel mount socket for the dispenser unit.

I've googled around and only manage to find it on the non-clone dispenser units, but it hasn't helped me identify it.

If I can't get the socket, then I'll look at replacing both ends with a different quick connect plug and socket.

Offline blacksheeplogic

• Frequent Contributor
Re: Pneumatic paste dispenser - dispenser air connector
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2016, 05:50:03 am »
My Fisnar dispensers use these, they are panel mount with a 6mm (OD) air line on the back side. Fisher have connecting lines (5601357 for example) which have the male connector, but I've not come across a female barrel connector as an accessory. You may be able to find it at a hose & coupling supplier but I'ld suggest you call Fisnar and see if their service center can supply a 'replacement' female barrel connector. I have to assume these are service items as you wouldn't expect to discard an $800 dispenser because of a damaged connector.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf