Products > Other Equipment & Products

OWON MSO 8xxx series

(1/1)

seb:
I think this topic was discussed more than 100 times in this forum, but i found nothing about the OWON MSO series.

Has anyone some experience in the OWON MSO 8202T. I would like to buy a new MSO in the price range of 1000€ (~ 1400 $). At the moment i use two HAMEG HM208 "Digital storage Scope". This scopes are quiet nice, but this oldschool units quickly reach their limits. Now its time for something new.  :D

I searched for some use devices, but the most stuff is such expensive as an cheap new one and eBay is a crazy marked place for buying used stuff. Some people bit's a lot of money at 15 or 20 years old nearly damaged units.

@ Dave: I was very impressed about your DMM overview. Can you set up an episode about beginner and semi professional oscilloscopes ?

bertchai:
It might be a bit off topic but with your budget,  do you think Agilent DSOX2012A series will suit your need?

DSOX2012A    Oscilloscope, 2-channel, 100MHz    $1494.00 at this website
http://www.tequipment.net/AgilentDSOX2012A.asp

Bren:
+1 on the Agilent DSOX2012A.

I don't have experience with that scope, but I've been shopping for a new one for the last 2+ years and so far the Agilent looks like it's the best for the money.

seb:
Thank for the link.

I think the Agilent is absolutely the better choice than the Chinese stuff. But the price of 1400 $ is only for the DSO. The 2xxx MSO series starts at +2000$.  I think, i'll be searching for a time :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version