Author Topic: Pace PPS-200C motor/pump parts  (Read 447 times)

Offline Spectral TransmissionTopic starter

Pace PPS-200C motor/pump parts
« on: October 04, 2022, 04:07:23 am »
Good evening! I have old Pace PPS-200C that is having motor/pump problems. I noticed it started leaking oil out of the one of the air inlets and bogging down and decided to check the filters and and vanes of the pump. The felt filters had decent amount of oil in soaked them, but the vanes looked pretty clean. The problem now is I can't seem to find any replacement filters or carbon wear plates. I was wondering if there is any place I could find these? I should note my air filters look a little different than the ones shown in the manual for the unit. I'll include pictures of both. If replacement parts aren't available does anybody know of a possible retrofit for the pump and/or motor? Or is the station a lost cause? I should mention I bought the unit used a while back and this is my first non-work experience with a Pace unit, so I'm still new to a lot of things related to the brand. In retrospect I should have probably looked more into replacement parts when I bought it.  :-\ (side note this is my first post, so I hope I posted this in the right place)
1606318-01606324-11606330-21606336-3

Offline prolux

Re: Pace PPS-200C motor/pump parts
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2022, 12:19:59 am »
Any restriction on the inlet side will be more likely to try and pull more oil into the system.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf