Author Topic: PCBite is a brilliant oscilloscope probe holder  (Read 680 times)

Offline AJ528Topic starter

• Contributor
PCBite is a brilliant oscilloscope probe holder
« on: March 05, 2024, 07:50:09 pm »
Hi All,

Just posting this here since I only heard about it recently and every time I googled "oscilloscope probe holder", this product never came up. I went to a conference this year where PCBite was on the vendor floor, and I was really impressed by their probing system. It's one of those things that I never knew existed, but it's honestly a really elegant solution. Their probes are really balanced, so they'll balance wherever you put them (within reason of course), and the probing needles are really sharp, so they can even stick to tiny test points.

I purchased them for my lab, and so far they're working as well as I hoped! If anyone else frequently needs to probe PCBs, I would definitely suggest you check them out! https://sensepeek.com/

(also, sorry if this sounds like an advertisement, I promise I'm just excited about this :-[)

Offline thm_w

• Super Contributor
  • Non-expert
Profile -> Modify profile -> Look and Layout ->  Don't show users' signatures

Offline mawyatt

• Super Contributor
Re: PCBite is a brilliant oscilloscope probe holder
« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2024, 12:14:35 am »
We also use the PC Brite holders, they work well and act as 3rd and 4th hands while probing ;)

Best,
Curiosity killed the cat, also depleted my wallet!
~Wyatt Labs by Mike~

Offline TopQuark

• Frequent Contributor
Re: PCBite is a brilliant oscilloscope probe holder
« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2024, 02:37:30 am »
I also have the PCBite system, but sometimes it is annoying to squeeze the steel plate underneath the mess on my bench, and one knock on the umbilicals will topple over the probe.

I ended up using these cheap surgical clamps from china, works great for any probes and easy to setup. Sometimes simple is better  ;D

The following users thanked this post: thm_w

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf