Products > Other Equipment & Products

Question to Eakins Microscope owners 13MP SONY IMX307

(1/1)

tonycstech:
Hi guys, i recently bought   Eakins Microscope 13MP SONY IMX307 and i immediately ran into few problems.
#1 Seller: Eakins Microscope Store. Does not respond.
#2 What i see in the HDMI output is much more narrow then what i see through the eyes.
Is there a way to match what i see vs whats coming from HDMI output ?
Like some kind of an adapter maybe ?
#3 at the bottom of the screen (hdmi video) is a black line just few pixels tall. Annoying but its there. Is it the sensor problem ?
#4 It seems like the camera has to be twisted way out of parallel in order to produce parallel image. Sensor inside the camera not mounted properly ?
#5 i need  a beam support. Whats it called ? Maybe a link ?
The table it came with does not support the scope weight.

crgarcia:
I don't have one, but I was about to buy it (now I am not sure if I should)
Anyways, for #2, there are some adaptors. Here there is a video that shows them (sorry, it's in spanish, hope the auto-subtitles work): https://youtu.be/JZIXropgrB0?t=346

Let us know if you could solve them!

PlainName:

--- Quote ---#2 What i see in the HDMI output is much more narrow then what i see through the eyes.
Is there a way to match what i see vs whats coming from HDMI output ?
Like some kind of an adapter maybe ?
--- End quote ---

The "0.5x mount adapter" in the image - the one with the fat middle and thin ends - is what you use to do that. It sits between the camera and microscope. It still won't be perfect, though, since the HDMI is likely widescreen and your eyes are square(ish) format, so there will be top and bottom crop to some extent.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version