Author Topic: Rigol DS1052E from diy-buy.com  (Read 4858 times)

Offline aruna1Topic starter

• Regular Contributor
Rigol DS1052E from diy-buy.com
« on: May 25, 2011, 02:35:23 am »
Hi
I found this link when searching for a rigol.
it seems very good deal

where all other places says $350 - $400 price.

what is your opinion?

http://www.diy-buy.com/rigol-ds1052e-50mhz-dso-1gsas-2-channel-ds-1052e-digital-oscilloscope_p6341.html

Offline bilko

• Frequent Contributor
Re: Rigol DS1052E from diy-buy.com
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2011, 09:21:16 am »
Shipping is extra. When you add shipping costs its about the same as the others

Offline saturation

• Super Contributor
  • Doveryai, no proveryai
    • NIST
« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2011, 10:26:48 am »
Yes, same as other prices when shipping is included in the price by the 'others'; plus the better among the 'other' distributors have a known reputation, and thus less risk.
Best Wishes,

Saturation

• Regular Contributor
« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2011, 10:41:29 am »
Yes, same as other prices when shipping is included in the price by the 'others'; plus the better among the 'other' distributors have a known reputation, and thus less risk.

well including shipping its about $350 and with other sellers its $350 or more without shipping charges.

Can you please point me to any other place you recommend with cheap price like this?

I'm low on money so $350 is my budget.

plus what is the warrenty period rigol get?

Offline bilko

• Frequent Contributor
« Reply #4 on: May 25, 2011, 11:20:22 am »
Whatever the warranty is, you will have to pay to ship back to the supplier. If you buy from China the warranty isn't worth anything even if it exists. If you need warranty, you will have to buy from a local agent and expect to pay at least another $100.

Offline saturation

• Super Contributor
  • Doveryai, no proveryai
    • NIST
« Reply #5 on: May 25, 2011, 11:44:47 am »
Try:

http://www.dealextreme.com/p/rigol-ds1052e-5-6-tft-lcd-50mhz-2-channel-digital-color-storage-oscilloscope-30573

Are you really in Sri Lanka?

If you buy directly from China you'll have no warranty locally.  There is a risk your package may be damaged in transit or never arrive after you pay, see discussions on eevblog about dealextreme or dealexcel, just used the search.

well including shipping its about $350 and with other sellers its $350 or more without shipping charges.

Can you please point me to any other place you recommend with cheap price like this?

I'm low on money so $350 is my budget.

plus what is the warrenty period rigol get?
Best Wishes,

Saturation

• Regular Contributor
« Reply #6 on: May 25, 2011, 11:49:31 am »
ya I'm from sri lanka.  ;D

about local warrenty, does anyone give such warrenty? if there is a fault you have to shp it to manufacturer no matter where you buy it right?

and diy-buy offer DHL for $60

and $351 is including DHL charges

Online Mechatrommer

• Super Contributor
  • reassessing directives...
« Reply #7 on: May 25, 2011, 11:59:20 am »
one suggestion... you better spend $50 more rather than risking $350 to oblivion
Nature: Evolution and the Illusion of Randomness (Stephen L. Talbott): Its now indisputable that... organisms “expertise” contextualizes its genome, and its nonsense to say that these powers are under the control of the genome being contextualized - Barbara McClintock

Offline bilko

• Frequent Contributor
« Reply #8 on: May 25, 2011, 12:11:45 pm »
ya I'm from sri lanka.  ;D

about local warrenty, does anyone give such warrenty? if there is a fault you have to shp it to manufacturer no matter where you buy it right?

Only a local dealer could give you warranty that is one of the reasons they charge more, else you have it to return to the supplier/manufacturer

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf