Products > Other Equipment & Products

CFW for KSGER/Quicko STM32 Soldering Stations

<< < (304/424) > >>

ricktendo:
I just flashed the 209KB T12_HW21S_Encryption-SH1106_SW212.hex file successfully, if you convert this to bin its 74.1KB.

So I guess the 64KB limit is nothing to worry about, maybe these boards can handle larger files :-//

Edit: This is not the first time I flashed a file larger than 64KB on a STM32 that said it was 64KB in size, when I converted my blue pill stm32 board to a blackmagic debugger it was two files with combined size over 100KB

wickated:
all stm32f10x are 128kb based

DavidAlfa:
Will add separate options for wake sources:
- Button Sleep wake
- Button Standby wake
- Shake Sleep wake
- Shake Standby wake

It's the only way to work in all combinations.

ygi:

--- Quote from: ricktendo on August 02, 2021, 02:18:05 am ---Anybody else with a 1.5 board have a similar issue as me, a stuck pixel/row on the LCD

It could be a faulty LCD screen, it could have always been like this and I am just noticing.

--- End quote ---

I'll be sure to get back to you in the unlikely event the same issue appears on my v1.5 next time I update (tonight or tomorrow). It looks like hardware failure though.

Edit: Updated to latest build, it's not on the software side; your screen is faulty/failing.

DavidAlfa:

--- Quote from: ygi on August 02, 2021, 09:32:49 am ---
--- Quote from: ricktendo on August 02, 2021, 02:18:05 am ---Anybody else with a 1.5 board have a similar issue as me, a stuck pixel/row on the LCD

It could be a faulty LCD screen, it could have always been like this and I am just noticing.

--- End quote ---

I'll be sure to get back to you in the unlikely event the same issue appears on my v1.5 next time I update (tonight or tomorrow). It looks like hardware failure though.

--- End quote ---

Also your offset is wrong

Added the extra wake options and made new builds.

It's a bit experimental: I unlocked 128KB for all devices.
Some clones truly have 64KB, as well as older 10x.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version